SAU Community

Top Secret Body Kit On A R33.

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted here again...busy with work and other stuff, I guess...well, my front bar is so cracked that it's not worth fixing, so it is time to get a new front bar...I've done so snooping around and I've decided to go with the Top-Secret style front bar - what do you guys think?

However, unlike the GTR front bar, the front gaps where the front indicators go is so large, I am thinking of leaving it bare to expose my intercoolers' piping, but this raises the question where the heck do I put the front indicators then? Any suggestions fellas? I was thinking of drilling two holes at the front close to the intercooler and put them there (a bit like the 400R style front bars)...what do you guys think?

Then again, some people put tiny rectangular-looking front indicators just on the corners of those huge gaps...where can I get these those? Hence, I need as much advice as I can get...thanks...

2939328037_e3078b6c4e.jpg

R33topsecret.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i relocated mine to the parker lights... and ditched the parker lights... perfect answer

What he said.

IMO the Top Secret kit is tough. I have the side skirts ready to go on.

Dont do it mate, If you ever get defected you will need to put the parkers back and then fit indicators. Do it properly the first time. Go to autobarn, you can buy small led indicators for like $30. Solder the wires and your done.

love this front bar :P im guessin for parker/indicator just hook up the wires from the indicator to the parker bulb housing, change to orange LED and bingo! could be wrong. might need some other parts but thats how it works in my head :s lol. personally, i wouldnt do the whole blinker where the parker is. as Kris said, defect will be a problem. id find some nice looking LED lights from an electronics shop/autobarn/supercheap etc and chuck those on. u could even make ur own with parts from Jaycar.

Dont do it mate, If you ever get defected you will need to put the parkers back and then fit indicators. Do it properly the first time. Go to autobarn, you can buy small led indicators for like $30. Solder the wires and your done.

Hi mate,

So Autobarn sells indicators? Never knew that.

Cheers.

places like Auto one and Repco sell all sorts of universal indicators like that

just go in and pic the shape and size you need

Oh ok, I never knew Reco and Autobarn sell stuff like universal indicators. Cool, thanks mate...I'll go in and pick out something...cheers.

does anyone know why some peoples indicator flashes really fast sometimes??? is it because they have installed different indicators?? i have no idea but just wanted to know

Ok fellas, well I went to Repco and bought some slim front indicators for $18 each, they look awesome...so flush at the front where the big round things were...makes the GTR front bar look so much better.

i got some slimline ones and put them in the nostrils... and then tinted them.. you could hardly tell, and they were completly legal.

Edited by NZM.031