SAU Community

Some Heathcote pix

predator

Great day for it... Most of the guys got plenty of runs, and some good matchups between many of the guys! Even though I had to sit at the sidelines this time, great day for a drive and seeing some cars battle it out.

Well i've whacked up some pix I took with my shitter cam in a whole of 5 mins. Works but don't expect fantastic web design skills to shine through :)

http://www.gamebiz.com.au/other/heathcote/index.html

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great day.good to meet more sau members and put some faces to names.Some great cars to.Thanks for a good day to all that came.

Now i can finally put a face to that post whore RedLineGTR :)

edit-better make that post whore.whore is a little harsh as i heard u dont even put out. :D

Originally posted by riggaP

Great day, I had an awesome time. I got some pics too but cbf postin em up now, they will come 2moz.

Best 2 runs:  

13.8312 @ 101.50mph 60ft 2.2039

13.9017 @ 100.81mph 60ft 2.2492

riggaP

very curious as to what mods you have to get those times...

It was a great day, lotta fun..but we had problem after problem, thanx to the BMT guyz that did what they could, thanx mates...Too bad we had to tow the thing back...:) next time i guess we can get into that 11sec margin...

Originally posted by GTR-34

It was a great day, lotta fun..but we had problem after problem, thanx to the BMT guyz that did what they could, thanx mates...Too bad we had to tow the thing back...:D next time i guess we can get into that 11sec margin...

thats no good mate! oh well hopefully when i come to one of them u will be running so i can see the beast in person and take some pics so i can finish the wallpaper/posters :D

Paul - those times are unreal for a stock car!! awesome conditions today too... spewing i couldnt come.

MORE TIMES!!

what did dave end up getting?? (leewah)

did nigel manage to get the car back together in time?

did dave (BMT dave) end up getting endless there?

yeh endless got there...well it nearly didnt hehe...it did ET's of around 12's but it had good milage on it doing around 128mph i think it was..and then it too broke something not too sure wat it was...But impul did well. Pulled a 11.7 i think it was..Gr8 day it was and we met more new ppl...

Originally posted by C_DawG

Endless broke the Input shaft i think, at the line.

yeh it was something like that, it happened while doing the burnout on his 5th run i think it was, so it lasted more runs then calder..hehe