predator

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INASNT

R34GTT-R

Your car looks hot!

Damn i missed out another good day, hopefully i can run a mid 12 on nittos when i finially come back to mel

damn you guys are lucky, we only get 3 runs if its a good night once a fortnight, one day of drags down there equals 3 months worth of drags here ;)

I'm going to have to come down, are the drags on at Heatcote every Sunday?

Originally posted by fattdex

did you guys see the silver gtst r34 with gt wing, he did like 30 runs or something and only just broke 13's haha thats nick from exclusive

I dont know that he did that many, but he did run a few times. I think I met him at one of our cruises but didnt get to talk to him yesterday - I did see the him reel of a 13.8 though :D

This was after one of our guys [R34GTT-R] gave him some launch advice ;)

Phil: The car made 140rwkw @ BMT running about 9psi. Sam pushed it up to 12psi but then ran into misfire problems so had to bring it back down.

For others curious about my mods:

*K&N panel filter in stock air box

*3" Front/Dump pipe... with crappy cat

*3" cat back zorst

*Pineapples

*Bleed valve set at 0.7bar (according to the boost gauge)

Stock turbo, coola, ecu, and bald 205 tyres.

I still think I couldve pulled 13.7, with a bit of wishful thinking even 13.6, if I could get the power to the ground. Every run had heaps of wheelspin and the tyres were at 20psi.

Sam offered me the tyres that were on Endless but he was busy chucking impul sideways and I thought it would look a little sus if just walked over and started jacking it up.

Originally posted by fattdex

i slept in and missed the ride :-P was gonna go with some of the guys from exclusive

did you guys see the silver gtst r34 with gt wing, he did like 30 runs or something and only just broke 13's haha thats nick from exclusive

Yeah that thing was running a profec e set at 0.9 bar and couldnt get better than dale and i.He will be upgrading turbo shortly tho he may not know it.

INASNT Cheers i got it looking the goods now i just got it going the goods.Sounds like me and you will be having some mad showdowns as soon as we fit all our gear.

Originally posted by predator666

Also ;) for nismor34 giving r34gtt-t the timing to beat his own best time. We have a new SAU GT-T 34 record guys!

Haha dales gotta be frothing on that Tuned me up and took his best time and sau title on stock boost.Look out hpi drag record :D

Heres a few pics I got:

First up is Endless:

endless.jpg

R34GTT-R and myself hard at it:

meandr34gttr.jpg

SAU line up:

lineup.jpg

James' sweet 33:

james.jpg

Nice Ass!!

rearofmeandgttr.jpg

More 34 goodness:

r34gttr.jpg

And this one is for VLMUZZA if he's reading... Me about to be owned by a 9 sec VL daily driver with stock internals:

vlowninme.jpg

Guest INASNT

R34GTT-R

Everything of mine is fitted execpt the turbo and nittos! Hopefully it will happen so if i am in mel long enough!! ***ing work.

I look forward to the showdown ;)

NiggaP

I think you are just a good driver mate, and know how to handle your car on the strip, well done on the time

hey guys, was a wicked day ;) i was there with exclusive, though the sau crew was going to phillip island on the weekend?

anyhoo i got a crap load of pcitures so ill chuck em up tommorow for ya, one of the guys with us nick (groundrun - silver r34 gtt) did like 30 runs, he was determined to get under 14s funniest thing i ever saw, like a kiddy on a water slide just going round, and round and round!!!

Originally posted by sKyLyN

was up there too, spectating,  what were the mods on theblue 33 w/ 16's.  Ran some good times

You mean mine? Looks black in the pics but the blue pearl shines thru in direct sunlight.

Hi guys....

Had a fantastic day.....ran a best time of 14.25 @ 100.36MPH......which is better than the mid 15 I ran last time....managed to get 10+ runs in and they were all in the 14/15 second bracket.....Hopefully I can get under 14 once I fix my detonating problem.....

Bring on the next meeting or even better lets hire the drag one night.............

HAha most of our cars got pics on fullboost.com :(:D link is here

http://www.fullboost.com.au/racing/dragmee...cote_03_10.html

BMT got a free plug.james and daves cars got a mention as did the white gtr 32

Quote-Other quick 6 cylinder turbo's included the BMT prepped white R32 GT-R at 12.36 at 117mph and the twin turbo silver GTS-t at 11.83 at 129mph. The 'GOLGO' R33 ran 13.26 at 104mph. -end.

Just spewin they didnt plug the club next time we go ill find this dude and get SAU on there:D ;)