SAU Community

Some Heathcote pix

predator

Guest RedLineGTR

i wasent even driving and i had fun :D Great day to talk to people and james brought the bbq too...top day..thanks to the girls keeping an eye on the food :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a ball. the fastest GTT on sau ticks a bit on idle now.Riggap is a top bloke.broke into 13's.but so did i on stock boost.so thrash them lines to death.about all this he can drive blah blah blah.why even comment if you werent there.we all had a ball.thats what it was all about.

Originally posted by nismoR34

You are more Paranoid than I am Ash - nobody ever questioned how or why he got those times :D

So you are saying none of us know how to drive?

Well, I still have *my* licence and *my* turbo still works - your comments arent appreciated.

Driving on the track is much different to the roads too BTW so I really dont know how you can say he knows how to drive better than others?

Add a helmet to the equation and it really does take a few runs to know what you are doing.

I am really sick of the *I am better than you* attitude that seems to go on around here. We are supposed to be a club / friends / working together...

Huh dale ?? Who said i was paranoid?

did i say no-one knows how to drive?

what i was getting at was... (and you even quoted some of it...) He has the usual mods to a skyline that you sorta see around that place...

riggaP obviously has had a little more expiriance with his car (hence he knows how to drive his car a bit better)... And therefore his times are lower, it's not that hard to work out is it?

How that that is having a go at anyone is beyond me. Just because someone gets the wrong idea of what i posted doesn't mean that im being 'better' than anyone.

If anything we should be patting riggaP on the back for being sucha a good driver. Not saying that is attitude.

Im not even the best driver, and i've always said that.

My car will go way faster that i've driven it so far, but that goes with expiriance in my car and hence knowing how to drive it a bit better each time.

You see a lot of people around saying/asking why they get mid 14's when they know thier car is good for mid 13's. That's the reason. There is nothing rude or abusive about it.

Originally posted by riggaP

Chill out dudes. Its all about fun. I had fun, I'm pretty sure everyone did, so its all good!

i totally agree and i always go to the track with that sole plan... to have fun (even if i break something)

aaawww yeah i'll see all you guyz next time with my stock boosted beast, with about 120rwkw (or you never know could be modded to be only that at the fly wheel), guyz you will all see me running low 8s easy.........:bahaha:

sorry couldnt help myself, i really need to boost my turbz....damn you riggaP!!! i'll c u in hell next time :shake:

Anyone confident of getting below 2 second 60ft in Endless??

If you can the car will see an estimated 10.oh yeah ET

Welcome to the 13second club some of you ... I'm planning on joining you in the Green Ceffy when I go low profile one week soon :D

Come along next time R32Nismoid! ... damn cool to see you beast smokin up the strip while you try to get traction LOL .. it's funny how you always feel faster when the wheels are spinning up the strip :D

Oyabun

lol its all good he was the only one around when i posted...

but the timer doesnt start til u launch like calder right? or it starts as soon as the lights are at go stage

Yeah as soon as the tree go's green it starts. and is recorded as first bit on your time slip.then 60ft time.None of the quick vl's use it they some times stall up for like 10 seconds.So head to head they would have mad drama's in nationals and so forth

here here R34GTT-R...

Yeah Inark, you go when you please... the ET (quarter mile time) begins when you leave the line.

As long as you don't jump the line b4 green, you can leave when your ready.

The first time I ran my old r33 at calder was great fun as they asked me to join the shootout ... this was competition lights, so go on green.. reaction time was very important, but also could not break through your best time for the day.

(basically you go on the first orange as far as i remember as the green appears so fast!)

damn good fun .. got a trophy for 2nd prize and got to speak on the mike as everyone left at the end of the night ... hehe .. basically gave a speach to dr_drift :P ....

started with 13.8 et that night ... wheels spinning literally from start to finish .. improved until i reached 12.14 .. all on dodgy old second hand tyres (albiet 255's)... i was expecting to improve like that in Endless but need nitto's simple as that.

hehe ... just bought a silvia with some front damage .. want to do a RB20det for a little cruiser and that familar RB note :P

Got this problem... I'm damn good at buying cars, but struggle to sell them!...

,.. hopefully head to head with you when i bring da ceffy nxt drags!