SAU Community

Buying A Car R32 Gts-t Or Silvia S14 Or 15 Which Should I Buy?

Hello

My R32 GTS-T is dying and it is better for me to buy another one or buy a different car?

I was looking at the Silvias and was wondering what is the big difference between them and Skylines, mainly the R32 GTS-T.

Which should I buy?

Help please

Edited by 335

Whats your budget? Planning on modding?

R32 is heavier than an S13 Sr20 silvia and a lil more expensive in price. Both respond well to mods but the power to weight ratio the silvia has it hands down.

R33's are pretty cheap these days too...

I'd go Sr20 Sil over an Rb20 R32

If you have the money you could drop an R33 Rb25 in you R32 :D

Edited by Silvia GTR

• 3 weeks later...

335 is asking R32 GTST vs S14/15, not S13.

R32 is 10 years older then S15, its still a bit bigger and heavier, but less power.

the good of R32 is front and rear double independent double wishbone suspension, 6 cylinder engine, and you can drop RB25 or RB26 or even RB30. This is what S15 require more work on it. If you are mod monster and don't mind the age of car, R32 is better, because you saved the price difference in your pocket for new gear.

If you like newer car, S15 no question on it(you can get R34 if you want newer and bigger).

335 is asking R32 GTST vs S14/15, not S13.

R32 is 10 years older then S15, its still a bit bigger and heavier, but less power.

the good of R32 is front and rear double independent double wishbone suspension, 6 cylinder engine, and you can drop RB25 or RB26 or even RB30. This is what S15 require more work on it. If you are mod monster and don't mind the age of car, R32 is better, because you saved the price difference in your pocket for new gear.

If you like newer car, S15 no question on it(you can get R34 if you want newer and bigger).

might want to add if you get an s15 you might want to think a bout a trans. the 6 speed is weak sauce.

ur comparing apples and oranges.. the r32 is older and cheaper. s14/15 newer and more expensive.

s14 is probably the best bang for buck, can pick one up for only a couple grand more than a 32.