SAU Community

Stolen: White R32 Gtst

nissanpower

Hey guys my friends Skyline was stolen on Thursday 2nd October at Liverpool Westfields carpark.

Please be on the look out for a White R32 GTSt

Number plate is AOI-06Y

some details of the car:

Genuine GTR bodykit including bonnet, grill, front bar, boot and wing.

White 16" sparco rims

Sunroof

Hks bov, air filter, exhaust

Greddy badge on boot

Greddy gauges on A-pillar

sony stereo, nardi wheel, razo pedals

white detailed interior

Autostyle sticker on rear window

apexi afc, blitz timer.

Anyone with information about the theft should contact the police or myself on 0405 141 918.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the car.

BTW does this kind of thing happens often in westfield liverpool?

My car was broke in there a while ago, but a friend who lives in liverpool says he never heard of anything like that happen there b4?

Yeah liverpool is an issue. My dad worked for westfield a few years ago and it was also an issue back then.

I also did some work with the security at a few westfields when i was a kid. Just setting up odds and ends on the computers. I dont think its fair to say they where calling their mates. Dont forget the carparks are often outsourced, it could be the car park attendants or more likely people who scope out the place.

It sucks to have another skyline stolen. Reminds us all to be carefull with our cars and also make sure that we never ever buy parts which could be dodgy.

Sorry to hear about the car getting stolen, let's hope it comes back in one piece and unharmed.

I used to own a R32 Tommy Kaira (also white) and as much as it is a pain in the a**e, you can't own a car like that and park it in public places.

I have a R33 and a Camry now and as much as it is expensive and not realistic to run two cars, if you want a Skyline, you have no choice.

Thank our friendly lawmakers and politicians for that as the laws are just too soft.

I don't think there is a single Westfield in Sydney I know of where a Skyline hasn't been stolen from. I think Macquarie is still the worst though. Every other one I go to I always park as close as possible to an entrance, and on go the alarm and steering lock and off comes the stereo face. And I'm outta there within an hour everytime to help minimise risk.

Originally posted by JimX

I think Macquarie is still the worst though.

jim.... i goto macquarie quite often, normally park on the open area near the woolworths entrance or the cinema level/entrance and never felt there was any problems and have felt that my car was pretty safe.....

and normally park around macquarie unversity aswell and it too is very safe.

p.s u think the robbers will be a bit pissed to find out its not a GTR :D

I've parked at Macquarie plenty of times too without any problems, but that doesn't mean that it's safe. I've seen more posts in forums of cars (not just Skylines) going missing from Macquarie than anywhere else. At least 3, and one where he was only in the centre for half an hour.

I've had the badge off my Commodore stolen from there, which doesn't mean that they would have stolen the car if possible, but it does give you an indication of the type of people that hang around there.

Think about it - Macquarie is in the middle of nowhere, no secure parking, and the carpark is huge. If there are any car parks that are more prone to thefts than others, Macquarie would be up there.

Macquarie Uni may be different, I don't know. I've never parked in there but I suspect they may have better security patrols. I wouldn't say Mac Uni is bad just because the shopping centre is.

My mate had his R33 GTS-t stolen at Maq a while back, and the theives were frikkin "smart"!

He had an ignition based immobiliser or something like that, they brought their own ignition barrel, wired it up and drove away. The removed his air filter / box and drove it like that, thrashing the absolute crap out of it. Not sure what else they did not yes he did get it back...

Sorry to hear bout your car. If i see it ill give the guy an ass kickin for sure... But unfortunately its unlikely that whoever took it is using it for transport.

A mates supra got nicked from Maq Centre, Apparently the GREEN level is the worst, he works there and spoke to the cops. Ive seen cop cars do drive thrus around the carparks so it must really be a prob.

The uni carparks:- im surprised at the amount of nice cars students have, and park at uni! Theres always a handfull of skylines, inc a hot dark blue 32 GTR. anyone hear own it?

Never, Never, Never park your Skyline or beloved car at Maq Centre.

After my Mum's VL Turbo got stolen from there (only 2 months ago), the security guards told her that they hadn't had a car go missing from there in 3 years - Yeah Right - what a crock of 5hit !

If you ask me - I reckon there is something dodgy going on there.

Oh and the week after it was Stolen from Maq Centre - I read in the North Shore Times that another car was stolen from there.

There should be an enquiry I say - No a Royal Commission ! Get the UN involved - and Amnesty International ! The International Human Rights Commission -

FFS - I hate theiving pricks !

Sorry to hear. Maq uni and shopping centre has to be one of the best.....for car theives!

Tony, car theives know UNSW is full of hot imports too. lol R32 got stolen in the car park last semester and my car got badged there. The street is definetly safer at unsw.