SAU Community

R33 Gtr Wheels With Semi's

I have a set of R33 GTR wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE55S semi slicks

Wheel size is 17x9 and tyre size is 235/45/17

I had these wheels on my R34 GTT and the improvement in the steering was incredible. Steering was MUCH lighter and more direct - and that was when the tyres were cold. Unbelievable grip once the tyres are warm

Wheels are in good condition with minimal gutter marks (as seen in photo's) Still have the original centre caps

Tyres would be around 70%, with one edge worn but the other edge and the rest of the tyre still very good (again, see photo's)

Tyres are street legal and alone cost $1400!

Items located in Wollongong

Price: $1500

post-35199-1238193962_thumb.jpg

post-35199-1238194106_thumb.jpg

post-35199-1238194235_thumb.jpg

post-35199-1238194300_thumb.jpg

post-35199-1238194338_thumb.jpg

post-35199-1238194390_thumb.jpg

I had these wheels on my R34 GTT and the improvement in the steering was incredible. Steering was MUCH lighter and more direct - and that was when the tyres were cold. Unbelievable grip once the tyres are warm

Wheels are in good condition with minimal gutter marks (as seen in photo's) Still have the original centre caps

Tyres would be around 70%, with one edge worn but the other edge and the rest of the tyre still very good (again, see photo's)

Hi, I am interested to put these set onto my S15 for track duties, for GRT33 i use 18x10.5 with 265 RE55S. Please call me on 0433559972 Alex Melb to work out shipping them to Melb or I'll arrange pick up from Woolongong

A fair bit of camber wear on the inside should still be good for a few track days!!!

cheers

Hi, I am interested to put these set onto my S15 for track duties, for GRT33 i use 18x10.5 with 265 RE55S. Please call me on 0433559972 Alex Melb to work out shipping them to Melb or I'll arrange pick up from Woolongong

A fair bit of camber wear on the inside should still be good for a few track days!!!

cheers

Hi Alex

Should work well on your S15. There is a bit of camber wear on one edge but there are many track days left in them - the other edge is pretty much brand new!

Will call you today,

Toby.

a set of these with slicks but in 255 size sold for 900 on the first night, and know there was plenty of interest on that first night because i and about another 4 missed out! if i had cash for rims now id be interested dude.. :P

I guess I need to be more patient in these economic times!

Feel free to make offers anyone interested!

Thanks.

PRICE DROP TO $1400

C'MON GUYS THIS IS A GOOD PRICE FOR THESE WHEELS AND TYRES!!

Edited by yld34t