SAU Community

Mm @ Superlap Practice

That Evo 6.5 thing is a weapon. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Advan red look good on the Giant machine. No R35 out there today? Good to see their old R32 still being used for what it was built

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Easy ill check again  So its not related any cas timing issue?
    • I use large labelled stackable storage bins (70l and 102L from same company). I have a wall in my shed lined with them of parts I don't need everyday(Spare parts, fabrication material, piping, tubing, etc.). The rest of the stuff I use more often is in smaller wall mountable bins in the garage (Plumbing, electrical, etc.). 
    • Checked all hoses looks good  just removed cas and replaced rocker gasket   when i start this happened 
    • This is a great thread and going to be super helpful for me too.  We moved into this place 3 years ago and the single garage has a really high ceiling, enough for a lift, but the car has never even been in there. I have so many BMW parts and even a heap of parts from my R33's, the last of which I sold about 20 years ago. I'm sure I still have a HICAS lock bar.  I also have a saltwater aquarium and I have so many pumps and lights and supplements for that.  I really just need to chip away. Sort whats to keep, throw and sell. Like you guys I hate dealing with people online when selling stuff and I try to avoid it but a lot of this stuff will be useful to somebody and we already throw so much out.   I have lots of shelves, but they're not well organised or stacked so I need to start there probably.