SAU Community

Is This A Scam?

varsana

yes its scam ive had many customers ask if i can buy these cars and myself being in Japan all there websites they have had are blocked for user with Japanese IP address they have had quiet a few websites made so far

So Be Advised under no circumstances do these car even exist or would you ever recieve a vehicle once you have paid it has been documented in many websites mainly in UK and European markets.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha...had a look at this site...what a joke.

I think this did it all for me:

After sales support

Actually after we sold cars then ship to you, it is impossible to take care of your cars.

So what we are doing is, we will supply any kind of parts (genuine parts or aftermarket parts) with NET price which we buy from parts supplying company. So if you are looking for some parts (BRAND NEW or USED), please inform us. We will inform you All the prices and shipping cost with using EMS. Of course we can put the parts inside cars which you buy cars from us if you like.

I want to look but i cant ,,,,,,, im blocked from viewing it as im in japan.

pretty smart people i guess nobody can see it from here so we cant do a thing about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• OK WTAC '24 adventures - dont know if anyone wants to hear it past whats been put out already but hey I'll put some of it out anyway and try give some insight Summary : end result - 6th open class and 1.31.1 lap How'd we get that Following the above after Aus Time Attack at Winton and driving the car up to Sydney to store the rb2.8 went in so got to fly over to Sydney the Monday before the event The car was with Greg at Sydney Composites workshop - we got straight to work that arvo changing out the front wheel bearings as they flog out allll the time. A new bonnet was being made and my goodness its nice !  also new bigger canards were put on as I was the first one to trial the new canards and after testing from others bigger basically proved to be better rather than my initial cut down version. We also did ride height changes and setup was there till 1am Wed morning but got it all done   A big focus this year was to get me some seat time on SMP - laps for me = good so has an extra prac Wed morning to roll around so up at 6am to track   Basically 2 quick sessions and 3 'hot laps' we quickly worked out that the custom red / golds  MCA's I had in werent valved strong enough to hold up all the new aero at these speeds, we suspected at Winton but were hoping... but alas nope. Also the tyres I had on from Winton were gone and just down right dangerous haha   So... some appropriately valved MCA golds were sources from Canberra and driven up straight to the track for me to borrow and retro fitted with my current stuff and some better used tyres put on from Xtreme.     Got into the arvo where I had to take more prac spot so took it - we got 2 x goes at a lap but the setup was wrong and was porposing like crazy so aborted each one but we got it sorted correctly after but didnt get to go out again   WTAC official prac Thurs   Did 3 sessions of 1 lap each time no power - suspension better few tweeks here and there and got to get a little bit of a groove back all seemed OK We found the car getting back to some understeer because we still had the old rear suspension in and it couldnt handle the aero load but had no options so had to work around it ... it ended up scraping the rear diffuser that sits quite away off the ground that how much it was !   WTAC - Competition day 1   Morning Session - usually the best - wound it up had a crack was good but safe and not the max from a push p.o.v 1.31.6 The wind then picked up as did temp went out just for a lap on no power for second session did a solid 1.33 totally sat out the last session as no point due to track conditions WTAC - Competition day 2 Morning session - full send !  - ran it hard down the front straight as I got to T1 turn in car faulted and switched off - tried to do another lap after resetting tyre pressures and fuel but was not working properly and got blocked and then had red flag anyway haha - bad Long story short - the balancer had gone and as well took the DBW with it Organized chaos ensued - between my team - Dahtones and Herman and just about everyone else we got everything needed and a new 1500 ATI put on - luckily thee was a Bosch motorsport stand in trader ally and they let us take the DBW they had on display to put on my car !  legends So at this point we've only done 1 real lap , missed the good session in the morning missed session 2 Pit walk was upon us and is always so busy but great and met @soviet_merlin and others we also try to get as many kids in the car for fun and photos as possible + meet people   Session  3 - last one - wind was up, track was horrible didn't matter had to go - launched it as good a I could. We changed setup to leave the car in 5th gear into front straight so I didnt have to change down and worked well just held it flat 1014hp at 10,200 rpm - 282 kmph and 217kph around T1 (this has to improve alot )was up 1.2 secs into T8 despite mistakes and as previously said tyres just started going to mush - I couldnt get it around T8 properly lost most of my time picked more up with last 3 corners ended up 5.5 tenths up on previous good lap for new PB but missed out on top 5 by 6 tenths I shouldve had it to make top 5 but didnt... thats racing     A positive takeaway from an effing tough go at it this year - netting only 2 x hotlaps is both my 1.31 laps combined optimally gave a 1.285 - now I know I'll never be perfect but with a 2.6 sec difference - that means its there it just comes down to consistency to bring that down into an achievable 1.29ish Our best endeavors to have good seat time and a well sorted car illuded us this year but still got it done as best we could  Good mate made me take a pit pic in front of the car which I look at now and is good as you just dont know I might not be back, or I might ! And then after watching the wild Top 5 shoot out you get to pack up starting at 9pm We had a sleep and then yeop ... a near 4 day drive back to Perth. Look I dont actually mind the drive - its not great but its not horrible - but the toll it takes on you after or before competition is optimal and neither is the time it takes to do - maybe another option but they are few and expensive   All in all hard work, solid result on paper but even if I was still 6th I woouldve like to at least be in the 1.30s and as close as I was and maybe due to circusmtance it still says a 1.31 - which isnt sh*t just not the best .... the W.A crew that comes with me is awesome, im appreciative of getting to work with some of the best on top of that with Brad and some help from the pro drivers, Xtreme and others So back home back to it - full set of MCA golds going in now which was on the cards anyway and a new 'proper' race radiator to keep it cooler See what comes up next to race at or in ... that I dont know  
    • Acostal came through with a new bracket which should free up some adjustment arm and hit my target of -3.7° camber and 7° caster. (old black, New silver) fitted up and you can see how much shorter it makes the relative length of the caster rod as well as swinging it slightly to free up some misalignment in the bearing   with Caster maxed out short this is how the wheel sits on the car in the air While I was at it, I pulled the wheels off the car to inspect the suspension and noticed this lovely gash. A pity becasue these tyres, while on wear bars, would have had at least one more dry grip day in them. Have a set of AD09 to try out next which I expect will be slower than the CR-s or AR-1 were but better in the rain with a longer life?
    • Oooohhh man did not bloody know that, that's amazing thanks heaps for sharing mate, bookmarked it!
    • In case you haven't come across it, there's also https://nissan.epc-data.com/ Go by VIN or drill down into your specific model and year and it'll have references for pretty much all the OEM parts. In very similar diagrams. Linked against amayama as well for ordering. Though they can be a bit slow and can be better to search around to get the parts locally.
    • Just in case anyone finds this in the future, here's a diagram sent to me by Nissan to identify these hoses. I ended up finding them through EFI Solutions though because Nissan reckons they need to order it from Japan, with a total cost of approx $110 inc. So it as cheaper with EFI anyway. https://www.efisolutions.com.au/blow-by-hose-rb25det-r33-wc34-c34-c35 https://www.efisolutions.com.au/blow-by-rocker-cover-hose-rb25-r33-wc34-c34-c35