SAU Community

Need Help!

holden hater

hi,im a newby to sau and i was wondering if anyone could help me. the rims on my car are sticking out further than they should, i mean that the back left wheel is flush with my guard and on the right rear its about 15-20mm outside the guard. im not sure if i need a new diff or what....also i need to get my 32 serviced and tuned, im not sure who to go thru. if anyone could lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appriciated.thanks for your time and help :D

hi,im a newby to sau and i was wondering if anyone could help me. the rims on my car are sticking out further than they should, i mean that the back left wheel is flush with my guard and on the right rear its about 15-20mm outside the guard. im not sure if i need a new diff or what....also i need to get my 32 serviced and tuned, im not sure who to go thru. if anyone could lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appriciated.thanks for your time and help :D

what do u mean there sticking out has ur car been in a crash

hey buddy, no my car hasn't been in a crash. if u look at the car from the back u can see that the right rear wheel is protruding outside the guard.and the left wheel is flush with the guard. do u know the name of a business or someone i can take it to to fix it for me, and also service and tune my car. thanks for your help. :D

hey buddy, no my car hasn't been in a crash. if u look at the car from the back u can see that the right rear wheel is protruding outside the guard.and the left wheel is flush with the guard. do u know the name of a business or someone i can take it to to fix it for me, and also service and tune my car. thanks for your help. :down:

Just before you take it your chosen mechanic (via advice on SA Subforum), can ask one of your mates to follow your car along straights as well as bends? Is there crabbing? Is there diff noise and seepage? Are the rails straight? It's good to furnish your mechanic with as much data as poss.