SAU Community

Cops To Pull Over Every Wrx + Skylines

enroe

that might not work for me as that wont be able to see it from behind as my car will be sideways drifting around old ladies, children and baby seals at 100k's an hour.

haha tokyo drift fo sure lol

i dont believe this either, but if they do it doesnt bother me, if cops realise that you are shitting it when they are near you, they know your an easy target, but if you act as if there another plain old car, then chances are (if your driving SENSIBLY) you wont get looked at.

and i dont see the point in paying for another car anyway, waste of rego money and insurance and all other crap.

oh yeh and by the way, they been pulling wrx's and skylines over for ages and most of these owners could say they have been pulled over at least once. its not new, just people like to talk shit on the radio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what thats its a 'black' market? its alright i know people that can get us in :ph34r:

start another thread who wants krispys at vilis :D

and for pete's sake sled clean up this thread

Edited by Inline 6

isnt this considered discrmination?

Not discrimination really. Police can pull over whoever they want whenever they want even if it's just to put the breathalyser on you. They normally do rego checks from their dash board computers and then when they ask to see your license they can tell straight away whether you're the registered owner or not.

isnt this considered discrmination?

And thats different to how cops normaly treat people how???? lol

Please reference Sig rant below

l.. l.. l..

V V V

If all else fails.. blame everyone else.

Don't give them somewhere to do it safely, we'll just over police them into submission.

Edited by Stagstock

Yeah i had about 6 cop cars with in sight and sound of my car today, not one sigle hassle. I'd say someones dad was having a lend of him!