SAU Community

Nissan Skyline R33 Gtst

Hey this is my Nissan skyline that i currently have up for sale...

Here is a few details of it.....

1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST

100,000km

Turbo

Boost controller

BOV

APEXI super AFC

APEXI EL controller box

Custom silver dash

Sunroof

Spare rear wing and front bumper

3 inch Sports exhaust system

9 puck twin plate brass button racing clutch

Genuine nissan rotors and brake pads

Spare rear wing and front bar

asking price is $20,000 but ill take anything close to my asking price... Im located in Karratha in WA so ill transport the vehicle to the person who buys it if it in WA

post-50860-1238458187_thumb.jpg

post-50860-1238458200_thumb.jpg

Edited by skyR33 gurl

Hey Jodie,

If you want it sold, Im afraid the price your asking is a bit high.

Mines been on the market for 2 months, asking 14k with a bucket load of mods.

As a tip, have a look at current cars like yours in the market, and see what you should price yours at.

dude theres R33 S2 selling for like 7k and 8k in stock to some mod condition... and you want 18k for urs.. keep it real... i would have started your car at 12k if your lucky to get that... its a dead market... there are R33's appearing for sale each day...

Come on guys, take it easy. -- I feel your pain mate,

Were all in the same boat on this one. The prices of silvias and skylines has fallen out of the sky in the last 2 years and now were all F@CKED! All those mods which you spent your hard earned on and have been proud of for the last 12 months are sadly now worth squat. I'm faced with the same situation, i bought a s14 s2 2 years ago (stock) for $12.5K, back then they were going for 15->20K, and after pouring money into modifying it with a vision of a good club car, I'm now looking at an expensive unfinished project and I'd be lucky to get $8K for it.

Times are tough! Forget about the financial crisis! The only depression i can see coming is my own after selling my pride and joy for peanuts...

i'm glad gleno knows where i'm coming from. And actually nice bout it. Easy for everyone else who drive pieces of shit and haven't spent a dollar on the car so they wouldn't give a shit bout how much they get for it but us ppl who spend there wage on doing up there nice car too look great and go better they get the shit end of the stick and rudeness from ppl because there trying to sell there pride and joy for what they think its worth. And i'm sorry for giving a shit bout how much i actually get for my car.

Jodie, I'm sorry you feel upset... I don't think anyone means to be rude... more realistic...

fact is you said you paid 16K and then you're trying to sell it for 20k... I know you spent money on your baby but that counts for nothing unfortunately :) You won't get your money back on mods...

The market has dropped off dramatically and while you may have paid 16K, have a look around and see what similar cars are selling for (SELLING price - not asking price!)

I wish you the best in getting a good price and buying your clubsport :rant:

People are being realistic if you still do not realise...

Skylines with mods are everywhere in the market and they are being sold for 10k-15k and if you add like for example 1k for exhaust mod you did to it making it 17k and now you wanna sell it for 17k...who would buy it ?

They are just giving you some light so you could get out of the cave...

I know it sucks! here ill make you feel better...my car: 1997 nissan skyline R33 GTS-T series 2 with 75,000kms on the clock was purchased last year for $15,300 with minor mods by the first owner, and probably one of the cleanest Skylines in NSW....ill be lucky to get $12,000...thats a $3,300 drop in 6 months...although to me...the car is still worth a good $15,000 unfortunately nobody will pay that kind of price these days!! worst time to sell, best time to buy...

good luck with your sale buddy...

Edited by Tarek