SAU Community

Eoi: Rb20 Upgrades! - Turbo, Injectors, Afm, Etc!

I recently done a few upgrades to my R32 GTST.. (RB20)

I now have to sell due to job loss, so i have for sale.

1 x Garrett GT3071 Stealth Highflowed Turbo

This is the perfect turbo to suit RB25/RB20 capable of making 280+rwkw on 98 octane pump fuel and in excess of 300rwkw on E85. The turbo has the stock Nissan front compressor housing bored out with a special sleeved inlet pressed in. The rear housing is a aftermarket .71 Avoworld housing with bored out wastegate for improved boost control. The core is the latest Garrett Twin Ball Bearing setup for improved response and reliability.

The turbo comes complete with adjustable actuator, lines, oil drain and adaptors so that it is a straight bolt on to the stock manifold and dump pipe making installation a breeze. The turbo is only six months old and has seen minimal use, still comes with the reciept for $2350 for just the turbo the lines, actuator etc were an extra $600+. A kit like this will now cost you 3k.

1 x SARD 800CC Injectors and Fuel Rail to directly bolt into RB20 with no mucking around

Great condition ran my car very well

1 x Z32 Airflow Meter

Great condition and comes with the plug!

1 x Turbosmart EBoost2 Electronic Boost controller

Great condition, comes with everything.. i beleive these still retail for $800 ?

1 x ISC N1 Coil overs to suite R32 GTS-T

Got receipt only done 5000km's maximum.. only ever been ran on the softest and not even lowered.. still are very hard.

All in very good condition.. i will remove once deposit is made.

Located in South Australia BUT will post at buyers expensive!

Turbo kit - $1800

Injectors and fuel rail - $650

Z32 AFM and plug - $250

Turbosmart eBoost2 - $550

ISC N1 Coil overs - $1200

Feel free to SMS or call 0433703155

it will all be on my car till i get a deposit so you can still come and see it but ill get pics up as quick as i can! will consider swaps for stock/lower price with cash my way.

Edited by jonohr32

WILLING TO SWAP THE GT3071R HIGHFLOW KIT FOR SOMETHING A BIT SMALLER!! PERFECT IF YOU GOT AN RB25 AND NEED SOMETHING TO MAKE MASSIVE POWER WITH MINIMAL LAG!

ALSO WILLING TO SWAP THE INJECTORS AND FUEL RAIL FOR GTR INJECTORS or SMALLER SARD/NISMO INJECTORS

pm me if interested or text/call 0433703155