Skyline Car Club

DIOR 33

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That prob sounds better than what I actually said ;)

I can misquote you too :D

I love Ted
Edited by RubyRS4

Troy, he's "envious" because he's only running on 4. ;) Its like having a small penis, only you can't laugh at it. :D

im actually the smarter one here, because i sold all my car shit, and got out of the defect/import game. so your wrong, im running on nothing. just how i wanna be.

keep fightin the power sau!

that has a nice ring to it, maybe you could use it for your club.

Edited by ted180

well this is off to a great start.

You guys seem to fail to realise there are people on these forums who love to go fishing and people take the bait way too easily. Obviously Ted gets his kicks out of starting shit, doesnt mean he is a wanker, just means he is bored and this would be entertaining from his side. Honestly just let it go. Every thread lately ends up with a shit fight cause people take forums wayyyy too seriously.

im actually the smarter one here, because i sold all my car shit, and got out of the defect/import game. so your wrong, im running on nothing. just how i wanna be.

keep fightin the power sau!

that has a nice ring to it, maybe you could use it for your club.

so what does that mean you dont have a penis at all ? your words not mine

You guys seem to fail to realise there are people on these forums who love to go fishing and people take the bait way too easily. Obviously Ted gets his kicks out of starting shit, doesnt mean he is a wanker, just means he is bored and this would be entertaining from his side. Honestly just let it go. Every thread lately ends up with a shit fight cause people take forums wayyyy too seriously.

Shits and giggles mate ;)

Gotta stick it to the 4 pot club :D

i think that just made alot of sense, n yes its becoming quite clear stirring is what he likes to do, needs attention or something. not sure your smart getting rid of it there as you seem to be missing that car an awful lot, hence ur display pic and still saying you own it. update that if you dont care its gone.

can someone tell me did ted ask cara out or they used to date?

bad thing is half the time teds posts get deleted and the threads left with your comments making it seem like you started it and are rude to other members. all saying flying poo leaves you both smelling like sh*t

sorry to stay offtopic

Edited by Inline 6

OK, this page is full of crap as usual lately!

I intentionally stayed out of here for awhile to watch a certain individual dig his own pit and now he's fallen in and on his way to the Bahamas Siberia for a few days.

Now back on topic!

OK, this page is full of crap as usual lately!

I intentionally stayed out of here for awhile to watch a certain individual dig his own pit and now he's fallen in and on his way to the Bahamas Siberia for a few days.

Now back on topic!

swift justice to the guilty :D;) from all of us..lol

my idea's on logo :

k96jcj.png

far from ideal but just an indication :D

First one.

But lets see how it looks with a "/" instead of a dot.

Hehe ... just noticed its sounds like "saucer". Any SAUSA member caught speeding can be known as "flying saucer" ;)

Edited by RubyRS4