• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mu98b6.png

I so want one

just for the sticker Im in !! needs to be SAU:SA in my opinion, affiliated right here.

backing whoever drives it all the way - go for it !!

the last person that drove it all the way for you tangles was your dr doing ya prostate check :-)

haha deano, is that why they call you brownfinger? :cheers:

-D

lol i wish i was a dr then the sound of a rubber glove been snapped on might not bring a sweat to my brow

bahahahaha you're not related to schappelle corby are ya man?

-D

SAUQLD stickers look like arse with a pinch of feet (like something someone created in Microsoft Word). Stick to the NSW/VIC ones, which use the GTR logo and the website's logo.
I really like the SAUQLD one can you email it to me so i can print it off [email protected]

Yeh agree with Shan, the QLD ones aren't that flash... i like our creations better.

I so want one

just for the sticker Im in !! needs to be SAU:SA in my opinion, affiliated right here.

you would think we could come up with something better????,, that is average at best

even the SAU logo is lame in my book

but majority rules will decide I guess

you would think we could come up with something better????,, that is average at best

even the SAU logo is lame in my book

but majority rules will decide I guess

I personally agree.. but its the majority of votes and it seems in favour. :yes:

I personally agree.. but its the majority of votes and it seems in favour. :(

Well, we had our meeting last night. Thanks to those who attended.

Not much can or will be said right now as we are nutting out the structure and requirements of the club after our little brainstorm session. Once we have things a bit more solid, we'll be advising further. A few of us just have a lot of homework to do :D

What I can say is that a revision of the logo was discussed and fresh ideas came up. The club name will now be StagLineSA or StagLine Club SA. We tried SkyStagSA, but StagLineSA rolls off the tongue better :P

This will be an official club, not a general gathering of import owners, so there will be membership requirements. Our aim is to build a club of Skyline and Stagea enthusiasts with a respectable reputation where members want to be involved in events, not just attend them. We do not want a club that ends up like RCK.

Kell, Krishy, Luke, I reckon we do our homework and meet again to see how its pulling together and then get the ball rolling and go thru with a few of those ideas we came up with :yes: Further, I will email you a list of notes of what I've come up with overnight, as well as a structure for that 'other' thing ;) (this will need to be fine tuned as we go). I reckon when we have something more solid after our next meeting, we start a fresh thread announcing the new club.

Edited by RubyRS4