DIOR 33

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats another very good idea

SAUSA - the proper version...and the mods that we have atm are spot on pretty much all the time...so will come in handy i would say.....just MHO

if we have sausa that opens it up to everyone on here and there are some real idiots on here sorry but there are and sau here doesnt have a good rep at the moment i would rather start from scratch and have something brand new for people that really do want to be apart of a car club not just someone who sits behind a computer

* IMPORTS 2-N-V

2nv? Oh dear thats horrible. Reeks of all the POS commodores u see with '2nv' on the end

* Hypnotik Racing

I guess the k makes it elite. Too 'hektik'

* DECEPTIONS MOTORSPORTS

Not bad at all

* ILUSION MOTORSPORT

Not bad either

* Kamikazi Motorsports

that ones probably not the best one to use considering the negative image of enthusiasts being labelled hoons

* INTAKE MOTORSPORT

Thats not bad either... tho the RB Motorsport one takes the cake imho

-D

but if someone is paying the money for membership, its in their best interest to utilize their investment and make it out to shows and track days.

what are you on about damo and whats with the utilize their investment we are talking about a car club not going halfs in a frigen house

i'm willing to help with this kellie, i have 2 weeks off before i start my new job! so if you need anything then let me know :P

thanx babe pm your number

what are you on about damo and whats with the utilize their investment we are talking about a car club not going halfs in a frigen house

Someone will have to pay the money to join right? So people aren't going to pay the membership then not do anything club-related..

Someone will have to pay the money to join right? So people aren't going to pay the membership then not do anything club-related..

DAMO READ THE WHOLE TOPIC

I said I want CAMS for the Club so there will be TRACK days, CRUISES, FAMILY DAYS, BBQ and so on and so on

Kelly, read what i said, for the club to work your going to have to charge people to join the club. This means that people who "sit behind their keyboards" aren't going to pay the fee, because they wont do anything club related.. see where im going with this? SAU SA is more of an advantage, you have victoria and NSW who can help us, and probably have some SA contacts for us, existing constitutions that they would be more than happy to lend, existing documents and templates etc.

+1 for RB Motorsport, but i do also like SAUSA.

Woo track days, etc etc sounds good...too bad i can hardly get time off work to go to these things :P

Edited by Aberax

yeah of corse there will be members fees and what not thats the sort of club i want to start and SAUNSW SAUVIC let all sorts of cars in there club.

Anyway +1 for RB MOTORSPORT

Edited by Bunny33