Skyline Car Club

DIOR 33

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not according to the VIC Constitution. It states that only Skylines may enter, and any other car at the discretion of the director.

anyway!

i wanted to start something different so thats what im sticking with

+1 for SAUSA

its short and im sure most people can figure out what i stands for and its easier to say than RB MOTORSPORTS and SAUSA lets people know that its from SA at least, unless they get confused with USA...then thats just silly :P

(edit) if RubyRS4 says that there might be a stag club similar to this one, then maybe there is no need to make exceptions for cars other than the skyline? a pure skyline club, no one else, possibly?

just a suggestion, not trying to be biased

also, for all who have RB- engine conversions that isnt a skyline, would their membership rely on the sole discretion of the director/president?

Edited by Unit Zero

well hate to burst the bubble but a few of those names are in use? not sure if it matter or if it needs a biz registration /non profit ? but I think you might touch on a trademark/copyright infringment if your not carefull???

http://rbmotorsports.blogspot.com/

anyway welcome back Kellie, I'm very interested in committing to this,

if people spend money they will think twice about antics online,bans,etc

and hopefully commit to doing something as a group, not sit home online chatting all the damn time

there must be commitment or it won't work.

count me in if you need some help, its good to see your back, and with a mission..lol

Edited by sapphiregraphics

well hate to burst the bubble but a few of those names are in use? not sure if it matter or if it needs a biz registration /non profit ? but I think you might touch on a trademark infringment if your not carefull???

http://rbmotorsports.blogspot.com/

anyway welcome back Kellie, I'm very interested in committing to this,

if people spend money they will think twice about antics online,bans,etc

and hopefully commit to doing something as a group, not sit home online chatting all the damn time

there must be commitment or it won't work.

count me in if you need some help, its good to see your back, and with a mission..lol

:P dam and i really liked that one and thanx for the welcome

yeah we need to reg as a non for profit

hell yeah im on a mission and it will work i dont care if there is only a few but it will work

:P dam and i really liked that one and thanx for the welcome

yeah we need to reg as a non for profit

hell yeah im on a mission and it will work i dont care if there is only a few but it will work

That website refers to RB Motorsport in california, USA

as long as its not registered in the business name address in south australia, you can get it :laugh:

-D

EDIT - its not registered at http://agencysearch.australia.gov.au or http://www.search.asic.gov.au which means its not been taken. Go nuts!

Edited by Dohmar

That website refers to RB Motorsport in california, USA

as long as its not registered in the business name address in south australia, you can get it :P

-D

EDIT - its not registered at http://agencysearch.australia.gov.au or http://www.search.asic.gov.au which means its not been taken. Go nuts!

dont kid yourself, a US company or worldwide company can come after you for infringment? better safe then sorry hate to print up shirts etc and have to change it latter

stove top? is it a cooking club, sound good to us, but not outsiders who cant put two and two together?

team super cool skyline club

gets my vote fo sho!!

Love the idea, I am totally in, I am the annoying friend (most of you would have one) who messages you at strange hours on a regular basis and wants to go for a cruise.

Seriously though RB motorsport sounds good.

Skylines and fat-assed skylines (AKA stags), maybe other cars should be subject to a majority vote of the commitee? Like if an RB26 powered 350Z wants to join you put it to a vote.

I can't commit to being involved with everything but will be happy to help with events, etc.. from time to time.

Love it, take my money and tell me where to sign.

if we have sausa that opens it up to everyone on here and there are some real idiots on here sorry but there are and sau here doesnt have a good rep at the moment i would rather start from scratch and have something brand new for people that really do want to be apart of a car club not just someone who sits behind a computer

Aww Kel :laugh: I understand what your saying but as below when people have to dig into there pockets and pay it can iliminate some of the "idiots"

but if someone is paying the money for membership, its in their best interest to utilize their investment and make it out to shows and track days.

Yes you would think so but alot of people just join a club so they can get there CAMS licence and belong to a Cams affiliated club we have a few in mine like that :rant:

Kellie - have your meeting to find the people that are dedicated to making this work...It's really hard to find dedicated committee members and volenteers :P then when you have enough people to start a club think about membership prices and what you get with your membership. Maybe draw up a coming events calender and should have a get together planned to draw in and get more people involved..

Also you will find the Club is more off the forums or you would hope you guys can have your own subsection that members only that have paid can see -- Have more face to face meets then just chatting on the forum it helps!

dont kid yourself, a US company or worldwide company can come after you for infringment? better safe then sorry hate to print up shirts etc and have to change it latter

No, they can't come after you if you're

a) in another country

and

b) a not for profit organisation OR a multinational OR a company listed on the stock exchange

Provided you get the not for profit registration and use the business name simply as the relevant referral to the ATO, you won't have any problems at all.

If however you tried to register an international patent, then you'd be in trouble.

Thing is, they could be idiots and try to prevent kellie from registering a .com.au but the hearing would be held in australia and she would win due to the simple fact she's not making a profit.

-D

EDIT - Just remember, the registration in this state stipulates that it only needs to be unique across the australian federation - which means you can get a business name - which means you can register for not for profit status as well as register a .com.au, and for the point of printing up t-shirts and the like, im sure that company would appreciate the free publicity for them via the search engine hits ;)

Edited by Dohmar

Aww Kel ;) I understand what your saying but as below when people have to dig into there pockets and pay it can iliminate some of the "idiots"

Kellie - have your meeting to find the people that are dedicated to making this work...Villis friday night ??? .

Also you will find the Club is more off the forums or you would hope you guys can have your own subsection that members only that have paid can see -- Have more face to face meets then just chatting on the forum it helps!

what it needs a dedicated group of responsible die hard car nutters, not a stereotyped street racing hoon (RCK) or keyboard warriors

Edited by sapphiregraphics