SAU Community

Drivein -fast N Furious 3.5or Whateva You Want To Call It

Inline 6

what night should we go? plz dont vote if you have no intensions of going  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its krisy when you b*tching out on me :D hopefully it will be the last movie playing so you can make

o and now its a new page date will fri the 24th,

Edited by Inline 6

Worst movie ever... wouldn't waste my time...

so youll be there :(

were you expecting a heart felt emotional rollercoaster? its fnf shit blows up cars will go vrrrmmmm pssstt and a few guns will be pulled out with macho like lines get the f out my way.

i didn't expect it to be good... i just thought after 4 attempts they could at least get some who can act... an possibly some kind of a plot... but i guess the target audience cant be expected to be able to follow a story line and pay attention to the pretty lights...

umm.................................. aren't WE the target audience?

Seriously, FNF is crap acting, no story, prostitutes and fast cars, but how many times have you seen them?

I'm betting several.

Like my uncle says, all you gotta do when you walk in to the cinema (or drive in to the drive in) is check your brain at the door and enjoy the show. Just like listening to a George W bush speech. Don't expect it to make sense, just enjoy the funny bits. It's all about expectations mate.

very well said Ahmed

when you know your going to watch a movie like FNF its just shut your brain off and enjoy the lines...

lines like "its not how you race your car.....its how you stand by it" etc etc

very well said Ahmed

when you know your going to watch a movie like FNF its just shut your brain off and enjoy the lines...

lines like "its not how you race your car.....its how you stand by it" etc etc

I thought people watched FnF movies to see Vin Diesel do his 90 minute impersonation of a beige wall...

-D

what you talking bout dohmar many faces of vin

face palm attempt- almost buddy keep working on it

post-31501-1239703078.jpg

was that written in my contract

post-31501-1239703095.jpg

well actually everything is this look, not how you stand by your car

post-31501-1239703192.jpg

Heres the times for it currently:

Thursday 16th 10.30pm

Friday 17th 10.30pm

Saturday 18th 10.30pm

Sunday 19th 10.30pm

Monday 20th 10.30pm

Tuesday 21st 10.30pm

Wednesday 22nd 10.30pm

worst movie ever? you obviously haven't seen many movies lol....

I thought it was fine, action, cars, original actors, you can't make this sort of movie a masterpeice. But if you like watching the previous ones i'd say you'd like this one. If you don't like it go watch monsters vs aliens or something...

:(

Edited by Murry33

I wont be going as i am working Saturday, as the movie wont finish till late, and with the extra 1 hour drive back home, i wont have enough sleep before i get up for work.

well i saw it last nite in gold class, my first time in there it was pretty cool, i thought it was really good. dunno y ppl saying it was crap, did ya think they were aiming for a bloody oscar nomination or something? it's fast and furious and what they made was exactly the way they wanted it to be made. Dunno y ppl expecting anymore than wat it is. Was plenty of action, fast cars, lotsa chicks not wearing much, it was Fast & Furious.

I wont be going as i am working Saturday, as the movie wont finish till late, and with the extra 1 hour drive back home, i wont have enough sleep before i get up for work.

Needing your beauty sleep there Abe

common man SAU represent at FNF yo