SAU Community

Drivein -fast N Furious 3.5or Whateva You Want To Call It

Inline 6

what night should we go? plz dont vote if you have no intensions of going  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9.30 TTP tee tree plaza, o and i thought we'd see fast n furious

modbury i believe is what the suburb is called for those who dont know it >_<

looks like it will just be a few of us then, i gota couple of friends still coming. 1s also my boss so be nice to her ok :D the other im trying to con into buying a james bond aston martin so a lil assistance would be good

daytona battles will take place if anyone shows up early :/

apoligies it didnt turn out to be as big as i planned, i have learned 2 things

-weather is like a woman, it can turn on you when u least expect it

-dont rely on voting and suggestions :D decide what ya want n stick to it, also prob best to organise it as early as possible while ppl still keen to see it

Edited by Inline 6

Dan mate i will be there with my +1 (yes its damo's mum :P)

so looks like we have a Maxi Tune, Initial D and Daytona battles lined up aye

:/ your on motherf**ker :)

get a daily like the rest of us fool :/

I have a daily, but it has no door rubbers, door trims, head lights or tail lights. (getting a paint job :))

So I'm bringing the real deal lol.

Just in case I change my mind, are you all meeting somewhere there? carpark? upstairs?

Or like me, couldn't see anyone I knew, sat down in there for like 10 minutes and someone rang my phone, next thing Dan is like dude were down here. Good movie, does that ending mean there may be another?

Then after the movie Dan and Krishy raced 32 and 33 GTR's, 32 was auto but still won lol.

Then after that I spotted some falcodores smoking it up leaving TTP.

-weather is like a woman, it can turn on you when u least expect it

LOL that cracked me up

Or like me, couldn't see anyone I knew, sat down in there for like 10 minutes and someone rang my phone, next thing Dan is like dude were down here. Good movie, does that ending mean there may be another?

yahuh theres another 1 :), i can't wait to see Vin Diesel and Paul Walker in action again hehe

4 billion slight exageration? :blush:

i thought the movie was alright, story was slightly better than i expected but the race scenes didnt seem as good. too many extreme close ups so you couldnt see f all of what was happening. and what were people saying about the wrx missing parts? you never seen its engine in the movie. no movie sponsership deal is gonna save that ugly car anyways. muscle cars seemed to outwiegh the imports for the whole movie.

^^ and ofcourse the 32 won, maybe krishy woulda done better if it was a rwd 33 ;) the auto mode sucks though. might wanna mention we were playing an arcade :bunny: make it sound like we were amped up after the movie and went racing.

ahmed it looks like you posted that when the movie started at 9.30pm lol im not on sau while the movie starts.

Edited by Inline 6

had a wicked time with Dan and Dion

Damn you Dan using your push to pass button to overtake me on the last lap

i had to catchup from way back....and yes i was having gearbox issues lol

wouldnt take 3rd and the clutch was playing up as well Dan

thats why you won Dan....now i am keen for a lockin at tunzafun or something lol

BTW i threw like 100 skittles and got about a 99% accuracy lol

Edited by Krishy

you never had me, you never had your car. maybe it was cause you had the 33 you had g box issues :D

hey your talking to a x timezone champ. i always win, and dont think you can mess with me on daytona 2

dont waste the skittles man, bite sized candy hello

im down for lock in lol :) be a bit wierd going in there with all the kids at my age though

Saw it again this afternoon, this time at Reading Cinemas, Elizabeth. Bigger screen, better sound, comfier seats!

Don't get me wrong, I still had a ball Friday night!

Its funny how you sometimes miss things the first time you see a movie