SAU Community

Today Tonight- I Sent A Email Regarding The Car Scene....

It's almost impossible dealing with tards like that graham guy.

It's his ignorance and selfishness which lands him the job.

Owners aim = ratings. His aim = pleasing the owner to get a bonus.

Anybody seen that old satirical TV show called 'Front line'. Explains a lot.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope this doesn't get them mad and turn to making even more bad stuff about us

but its true about all the garbage that gets on tv about us "the hoons""

WOT THA :(

Thanks GT-R32 , I'm so sick and tired of people judging by the car. when i told my mother what i had bought her first words were "Don't be bloody stupid you'll kill yourself" then she had a chat to my hubby to talk him out of it to. it's not the car that kills it's the driver and the speed they do. I could of easily sped in the proton and killed myself to. there are thousands of people who die in car accidents and most are not imports or as TT said "Hoons"

+1 i'd like to just once drive through the city on a friday or saturday night to pick up the gf, instead of her taking the booze bus home that are drunk off their faces and violent as w*nks, without being harrassed by coppers every single week (who don't bother to defect, only to waste my time)...yet while there talking to me about how i shouldn't speed and how i should by another car that doesn't attract attention bla bla bla, i spot a hyundai excell sitting on 19's (half the wheel was coverd by the body work coz they had cut into the wheel arch), an exhaust that rivaled my car when i took the exhaust off, and speeding down george street at way more than 50km/h... yet i get pulled over in a r33 gtst that to most people looks stock standard except for the cannon and fmic (that is mostly hidden anyway) and i havent been in trouble in the skyline at all....

WOT THA :banana:

im saying i hope that guy doesn't get pissed of and make more bullshit now that we are writing to him.

once again i will say good on you guys for telling him that his stuff is crap :( and actually finding what sort of person he is

+1 i'd like to just once drive through the city on a friday or saturday night to pick up the gf, instead of her taking the booze bus home that are drunk off their faces and violent as w*nks, without being harrassed by coppers every single week (who don't bother to defect, only to waste my time)...yet while there talking to me about how i shouldn't speed and how i should by another car that doesn't attract attention bla bla bla, i spot a hyundai excell sitting on 19's (half the wheel was coverd by the body work coz they had cut into the wheel arch), an exhaust that rivaled my car when i took the exhaust off, and speeding down george street at way more than 50km/h... yet i get pulled over in a r33 gtst that to most people looks stock standard except for the cannon and fmic (that is mostly hidden anyway) and i havent been in trouble in the skyline at all....

i agree here , i seen so many cars cruise down that you can see are way illegal but yet they do seem to stick to skylines , i guess they learned what moods we do and know what to go for and give defects out

So i replied with this............Dear Graham my name is actually Sharon as i signed it Sharon to. we blame the media like yourself who only gives half a story and not the full story. Our Best friend was killed in an accident he was driving a Nissan Skyline GTR r32, ran of the road and hit a tree. The media had a field day with it saying speed was a factor. well guess what????? speed did not kill him, the kids who ran out in front of him in middle of the night is what killed him. he chose to swerve and miss them to save their lives but ended up taking his own life. You people really need to get facts right before broadcasting half the story.

Sharon

and he replied yet again...........It's now all clear. Your best friend racing at 150 kph down a suburban road wasn't the problem - we should have done a story on the ferrals who distracted him. He is actually a hero. Sorry you lost your friend ..... but it could have been worse, you could have been his passenger.

No wonder you blame the media .... it's always someone else's fault.

Once again my reply...............no one said he was doing 150 which he wasn't by the way, he was doing the speed limit so where you came up with that garbage about racing at 150 is total crap. yes the feral kids are to blame. it was on a blind corner and by the time he saw the kids he had no choice but to swerve. where do you get off accusing speed in this situation?? i will be forwarding this onto the other forum members who also think your a total dick. and this reply just confirmed it. how about we do a story about how you blame speed before hearing the full story??? yet again another half the story reply from the media.

All those in favour of rocking up at Channel 7 and knocking Graham the f**k out say I.

Dead set, what a f***ing c**t.

once again another reply from Graham................So if he was going 60 Kph why were TWO cars ripped apart and the air bags proved useless? They both must have been a shocking drivers or there is two makes of cars you'd never want to own.

Oh by the way you should chat to the crash truck driver who pulled part of one car off a stobie pole and a foot fell out.

Graham Archer

my Reply .............no one said there were two cars involved, it was actually the single car accident out Oakdale 5 years ago, so your just full of crap that once again needs to get your facts right. geez do you not learn? not all cars come with airbags and when the car smashed sideways through a timber fence rupturing the fuel tank and caught on fire a airbag will not help. the passenger in the car did survive because he was laying down asleep at the time but the driver was killed instantly.

His stupid reply........I think you've got the wrong program .... we've never done a story on a crash at Oakdale.

Our story was about a crash on Magill Road a week or so ago, that's the one with the 150Kph crash with two cars racing in a 60 zone etc. We also had the parents of those killed in two other accidents .. one at Lobethal .. the other in the city. And I repeat we didn't use the word "hoon" anywhere in the story.

Maybe you should try another Channel ...

Graham Archer

My Reply........i know you didn't do a story on it but the email was about the label of imported cars and their drivers. there is a whole thread on a forum out there quoting your program and the story it did about the Magill road accident and how only half the story was told and going on about the cars involved. and how people were labeled "hoons". anyway i am leaving it at this as im sure our friend will be looking down on us and saying its not worth it.

his reply........Oh so you were really just barracking for Jap cars ... how boring .... good idea to leave it at that then.

Graham Archer

Producer | Today Tonight

Then i left it at that as i knew he wasn't getting the message through that were not all HOONS!!!! damn idiot he is.

PM-R33 I'm there ....

has anyone actually Google imaged this Graham Archer fool?? i found quiet a bit on him. just wish i knew which one he was in the pic of the channel 7 crew.

well you'll probably find that you'll attract a more thought out response if you spared him the rants and tirades that make you sound like a child. just reading your replies i can see that you've gone on a tangent twice, pulled up irrelevant facts, and turned it into an emotional rant.

the guy on the other end of that must be going "w... t... f... is this guy on drugs?"

if you read my posts as you say you did then you'll know I'm not a "guy" and you said that you wouldn't reply to my dribble so here i am to let you know.........ahhh duh you are replying so clearly your another one who has plenty of time on their hands. my point to him was it's not always the hoons getting killed.

is there anyway that we can actually get some tv time? put our case forward with some SAU, Supra, Exa, WRX, etc etc club members?

just be sure to leave boost out of it :P

might be one way to put our case forward? have we thought about that?

dont they do that on sbs with that chick hosting. they did an episode with young drivers and road tolls and had like racing figures arguing their case v police. I personally dont think you will get airtime for an episode on "we're not all hoons" as when you really think about it, what social impact is it really doing, other than being a nusance to drivers by getting pulled over all the time.