SAU Community

Today Tonight- I Sent A Email Regarding The Car Scene....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh that is me on nissansilvia.com. I sent an email to media watch last night and they asked me to forward the emails and they'll look into it further...

Nice work :)...let us know if they're going to say something on their show about it and when (media watch that is).

Cheers!

Craig

good stuff mate.. its sad that its the majority of the population that watch this crap and the minority that see through it.

"never argue with an idiot... they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Thanks for voicing our POV's Cruizer

Sorry we raised the subject of off-road facilities for the enthusiasts to race /drift/drag/etc safely. Can't help there's no facility in Adelaide. Try the Minister and see how you go.

LMFAO! Can't finish what you started... Yeah Graham? Iam sure you have heard of Mallala Motor Sport Park in Adelaide..?

"Sorry you haven't grown up yet. You probably will, one day.

Graham Archer

Producer | Today Tonight"

He told you to grow up?!

WTF!!! So V8 Super Car drivers are kids? World Rally Champions are still kids? F1 drivers are still kids?

Anyone involved in a Motor sport is a kid?

By far the most OVER generalisation I have ever heard off.

Yeah I agree with Ash, its a typical reply from a the "Media" in, which they always see themselves in the right even tho they are wrong.

I this situation, Bullshit Propaganda is what the media is good at.

you watched today tonight. that was your first mistake! it's not exactly known as a shining beacon of high journalistic standards...

keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Yeh that is me on nissansilvia.com. I sent an email to media watch last night and they asked me to forward the emails and they'll look into it further...

Farken top form mate! Keep us in the loop if anything else is happens with this.

Hopefully Media Watch tears them a new one.

Are you sure this is not a last minute April Fool's joke?

Shows like ACA and TT rarely bother replying and to do so in such a purile manner is almost beyond belief.

If its legit push it for what its worth... if not... :laughing-smiley-014:

Ok, great work sticking it to them but,

1. What did you expect them to say. As has been said before we are a minority and it is so much easier telling people what they wanna hear than to rock the boat with stories that are ACTUALLY TRUE!

2. If they did want to do a story on us, do you think that it would end in our favour? They would twist our words and cut up footage so much and in the end would make us worse off!!

3. I CAN"T BELIEVE PEOPLE WATCH THAT OVERBLOWN CRAP!!! Its just another tv show catering to middle age housewives who want to believe that the world is a fantasy land with sob stories. Its pretty much the tv version of woman's day!!

Well that reply comes as no surprise, it was about as comic as their news articles though ;)

An amusing transcript of Attorney General Michael Atkinson vs Graeme Archer. I'm not a fan of either which makes this transcript all the more hilarious

http://netk.net.au/Keogh/Keogh53.asp

Seems that Mr Archer is known for twisting peoples words to get the answer he wants - as well as his maturity level being shown by telling Atkinson to 'shut up'

And he claims to be a journalist. More like a hack.

-D

Ok, great work sticking it to them but,

3. I CAN"T BELIEVE PEOPLE WATCH THAT OVERBLOWN CRAP!!! Its just another tv show catering to middle age housewives who want to believe that the world is a fantasy land with sob stories. Its pretty much the tv version of woman's day!!

Woman's day on Steriods!!

Unreal :D

;)