SAU Community

Fs: Various R33 Gt-r Interior And Exterior Parts (+ R32 Gt-r F+r Seats) - Adelaide

Items: Up for sale are various interior and exterior parts that I've removed from a 1995 R33 GT-R that I recently imported via Iron Chef Imports (ta, Kristian!). These items are surplus to my requirements as I am slowly building the car for circuit/Time Attack etc. use – nor can I be arsed moving them across to my new place – so they have to go. Oh, and I no longer need the front and rear seats from my road-going R32 GT-R so they're up for grabs too.

What's listed below is all I'm able to part with at this time, so please don't bother asking for any other parts as it won't get you anywhere.

Location: All items are located in the north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide and are for pick-up only. Packing and sending stuff interstate is a right pain in the arse and I don't have the time to do it.

Contact: If you're interested in anything, please contact me (Cameron) via PM first.

Prices: The listed prices are somewhat negotiable - as I don't follow the second-hand parts market closely and they may be off to some extent - but please, no stupid offers or lowballing! I'm not looking to trade or swap anything at this time either.

Pictures: Pics of the items are below – if you'd like larger or new images of any of the items, just PM me your email address and what you'd like to see in more detail and I'll be only too happy to oblige.

1) Item: BNR32 GT-R front and rear seats

Condition: Very minor damage to the fabric of the driver's side bolster but all foam is intact (not crumbly at all) and there are no other major wear or stains on the fabric. Sure, they could do with a re-trim in time but they're not bad and have plenty of life in them still – there are far worse ones out there

Price: $850.00

Notes: They're from a 1994 R32 GT-R, come with the integral rails etc. and are a bolt-in fitment to R32-R34 Skylines (except R34 GT-Ts I think) and S1x Nissans with a few minor modifications. I'd prefer not to split them unless separate buyers can be found first

2) Item: Set of 5 floor mats from a BNR32 GT-R

Condition: Meh, not great but'll come good with a decent clean

Price: $25.00 – but free if you purchase the BNR32 seats (above)

Notes: Mats have the "Skyline" emblem and are stock R32 GT-R mats I believe. Better than wearing holes in your carpet I suppose?

3) Item: BCNR33 GT-R front and rear seats

Condition: Not bad at all with only minor wear to the usual places, plenty of crappier ones out there...

Price: $1150.00

Notes: I'd prefer not to split them unless separate buyers can be found first

4) Item: BCNR33 GT-R interior trim panels:

• Pair of front door trims - $300.00
  • Pair of rear side trim panels - $225.00

Condition: Very good condition, no major marks or worn spots or anything

Price: As above

Notes: I'd prefer not to split them so would go better on the price if sold as a set. Comes with all (I think!) fasteners and clips. All the cool people have GT-R interior trim panels. Apparently.

5) Items: R33 GT-R upper interior components:

• Headlining - $150.00
  • Map lights - $25.00
  • Overhead light - $25.00
  • Sunvisors - $50.00
  • 3 x grab handles - $50.00
  • Rear vision mirror - $25.00
  • "A", "B" and "C"-pillar trim pieces - $150.00

Condition: All in very good condition bar one sunvisor (which will come good with a clean) and a minor scratch on one trim piece (not noticeable but I'm being honest here!)

Prices: As above

Notes: Where applicable, all parts come with the necessary fasteners etc. Why would you need this? Well, the R33 GT-R this stuff came from was a non-smoker's car so it might be a good way to rid yourself of the smell of stale smokes. Please buy the lot in one package; I don't want to have to chuck this stuff out…

6) Items: Complete set of boot trim panels for an R33 GT-R

Condition: Excellent condition apart from one small split in the right-hand piece where it meets the back section (but which can't be seen when installed)

Price: $225.00

Notes: Missing bits of your boot trim? Maybe yours has been stained by leaking shopping bags or damaged by a stereo installation? Then you this is what you need. The plastic piece that goes over the boot latch isn't included as mine is pretty FUBAR.

7) Item: Kick panel cover that goes over the ECU of an R33 GT-R

Condition: Mint condition, no marks at all

Price: $50.00

Notes: Hide your exposed ECU from the PoPo with this replacement kick panel cover (if yours is missing of course, otherwise you wouldn't need one – der). Comes with flare holder bracket assembly and I can throw in the flare too ;-)

8) Items: Set of 5 floor mats that came with my R33 GT-R

Condition: Meh, not mint but not tatty crap either – driver's heelpad is a bit crusty and they need a good clean

Price: $25.00 – but free if you buy the R33 GT-R seats (above)

Notes: Mats are universal in appearance (i.e. no brands or logos etc.)

9) Items: R33 GT-R front-end panelwork – aftermarket front bar, reinforcement bar structure, bonnet and guards

Condition: The (rare) front bar needs repair work and paint, otherwise all will scrub up fine with a simple cleaning/polishing

Price: $1,725.00

Notes: Contains all the major ingredients to perform a GT-R front-end conversion to a non-GT-R R33 Skyline – aluminium bonnet (with N1 lip!), aluminium front guards (complete with Nismo clear indicators and Nismo emblems/badges instead of the usual "GT" items), a (farkin' ugly IMHO) aftermarket front bar and the structural reinforcement bar that goes behind it. I might part with the headlights if you need them but they aren't in the best condition though.

10) Item: R33 GT-R bootlid and Nismo (I think!) wing

Condition: Good condition and will look fine with a cut and polish – no major marks or scratches, probably a GTS25t item knowing my luck

Price: $250.00

Notes: Yes, I admit, the wing is ugly but someone must like it? Hello? Is anyone reading this? Damn :-( Make an offer or something please, I need it gone!

11) Item: Nismo 400R-type side skirts to suit R33 GT-R (painted QM1 white)

Condition: Good condition and just need a simple wash/scrub to look pretty much as-new

Price: $150.00

Notes: They fit nicely and are of decent quality too (i.e. not thin or too flimsy)

12) Items: Pair of R33 GT-R external rear vision mirrors

Condition: Good condition, all electrics work perfectly and will polish up great

Price: $150.00

Notes: Comes with all fasteners and the triangle-shaped trim covers that go on the inside. If some arsehole has smashed yours off in a carpark bingle etc. then these are for you!

13) Item: Complete R33 GT-R airbox and snorkel assembly

Condition: Dirty but all intact

Price: $225.00

Notes: Need a complete standard intake to clear a defect? Then look no further – it comes complete with all fasteners for a factory installation to the standard AFMs. I'll even chuck in a filthy air filter for it too!

14) Items: R33 GT-R factory scissor jack and associated toolkit

Condition: Jack is in mint condition, toolkit might need a clean

Price: $50.00

Notes: Be the most awesome person in the world with this factory jack and toolkit combo. Okay, maybe not…

Cheers, Cam :P

ash-s13: Sorry mate, no - unfortunately, I just don't have the time to arrange all that.

To paraphrase what I said in the original post: "All items are located in the north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide and are for pick-up only. Packing and sending stuff interstate is a right pain in the arse and I don’t have the time to do it." I repeat: I don't have the time to pack and ship this stuff interstate.

would you be willing to post the bonnet to melbourne? i'm keen :P

ak33: Sorry mate, what was left of the jack and toolkit (as mentioned in post #15 of this thread) was taken by an SAU-er who also grabbed the door/quarter trim panels, the interior bits, the boot trim and the kick panel cover (post #19).

The only thing I have left for sale is the set of GT-R front-end panels (and a couple of SAU-ers are interested in them).

Hey Buddy, Im interested in the 33 tool kit minus jack.

Send me a pm with your no and I'll get back to ya.

Cheers

Hey Cam,

(Steve) specvspec here...

Yeah located in Melbourne (VIC) sorry dude dont know how to use this program for ^%#*... so dont really need the bonnet but we'll see....

So send me your number or txt me on 0421-920-763

I think that would be easier for me, if ya can - and ill buzz ya

Cheers Cam

Steve

Nisme: Steve, I'm sorry but...

... to paraphrase what I said in the original post: "All items are located in the north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide and are for pick-up only. Packing and sending stuff interstate is a right pain in the arse and I don’t have the time to do it." I repeat: I don't have the time to pack and ship this stuff interstate.

Yeah, okay - other sellers may have the time and ability to be able to pack and ship stuff interstate. Unfortunately, I do not.

Apologies, Cam.

• 1 month later...