SAU Community

Fast And Furious - Movie Night - Tuesday 21/04/09

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be there but tuesday is too long for me to wait. I'm going to it on the thursday night, at the hypers, it,ll be playing in the cinamax. Check out the new Autosalon mag, It has all the cars in it.

I might come along, would definitely be there if you organised it somewhere more central!

this movie is not showing at dendy (ie the most central) not showing at manuka (as far as i can tell) plus greater union cinemas are shit anyway. Therefor Woden.. you cant get much more central than woden, other choices are belconnen or tuggeranong and neither of them are very central.. and woden hoyts is the best of them all anyway

its not like it takes more than 20 minutes get anywhere in canberra at that time of night

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

The guy in Vic (who was supposed to be one of the Skylines taking Paul Walker and Vin Diesel to the premiere till they pulled out), said it was shit :D

this movie is not showing at dendy (ie the most central) not showing at manuka (as far as i can tell) plus greater union cinemas are shit anyway. Therefor Woden.. you cant get much more central than woden, other choices are belconnen or tuggeranong and neither of them are very central.. and woden hoyts is the best of them all anyway

its not like it takes more than 20 minutes get anywhere in canberra at that time of night

You've been told.......... and Northside SUX!!!! :D

lol, i wasn't talking to you..... unless your a dodgy northsider!

its not my fault that southside is so bad that you have to make yourself feel better by paying out the northside

The guy in Vic (who was supposed to be one of the Skylines taking Paul Walker and Vin Diesel to the premiere till they pulled out), said it was shit :bunny:

Wish i was the one driving Paul Walker and Vin Diesel to the premiere :D

Come to think of it i dont care about the premiere, just Paul Walker and Vin Diesel :bunny::):D

Edited by Melly

Wish i was the one driving Paul Walker and Vin Diesel to the premiere ;)

Come to think of it i dont care about the premiere, just Paul Walker and Vin Diesel :) :) :)

I can handle that :) Would peeve some people off even if he is short.... *evil smile*