SAU Community

Fast And Furious - Movie Night - Tuesday 21/04/09

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9:30pm, probably best to get there around 9pm. Tickets are $10.

I thought people were going to complain.... Actually, just checked and there is a earlier 8:45pm session. I don't think it's a good idea to change time, just incase people don't see this thread.

Good turnout, nice to see we took up more than one entire row :P

At least this time I recognised ONE of you guys....going for TWO lol...well actually I didn't recognise the person, more so the beard.

Poor R34!!! :) Was heartbroken when it got hurt :) lol

which time?? it frustrated me that they treated the cars that bad.. at least there wasnt stickers/vynals everywhere

My son and his mates went to see that at the Tuggers cinema last night.

When I picked them up from the carpark out the back there were a heap of other people leaving at the same time, and they all stopped and stared at my car. I was thinking WTF, am I blowing smoke or something? :(

Then the boys told me there was a blue GTR in the movie, but i'm guessing it wasn't a stock old 33 :O

My son and his mates went to see that at the Tuggers cinema last night.

When I picked them up from the carpark out the back there were a heap of other people leaving at the same time, and they all stopped and stared at my car. I was thinking WTF, am I blowing smoke or something? :dry:

Then the boys told me there was a blue GTR in the movie, but i'm guessing it wasn't a stock old 33 :P

HAHA gold :P

Yeah 34 GTR if I remember correctly.