SAU Community

First R35 To Get The Ricer Treatment

funkymonkey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it didn't have the gay airbrushed graphics, doors and bonnet opened normally, the wheels were black and no neons... it could have been a nice car.

i dont mind the interior that much but it would have looked better with black suede and pearl black speaker surrounds.

if it was mine it would be half stripped, caged, black on black with cf bits everywhere and a helmet in place of a missing passenger seat :P

What's wrong with it...looks nice...not too over done...very tasteful.

If it has glowing neon lights under it at night that would be the perfect final touches......perfect for cruising through Punchbowl on a Friday night.

f*k LAMBO DOORS

that car could have been sooooo much nicer

blue is such a shit colour IMO

piss of the lambo doors and the f**ked up bonnet

if you really wanted to build a show car with it

keep it looking classy brandy wine kandy with some dished rims (matte black centre with body coloured dish) and all the painted and trimmed bits inside black

OMG I HATE BLUE SO MUCH

Bloody yanks...I new this was going to happen :yes: For Jeebus sake, pull your pants up, put your hat on straight, stop flashing gang signs and leave the R35 alone you pack of arse hats

13791.JPG

HA HA HA HA!! MAGNIFICENT WORK. couldn't have said it better myself! that riced GT-R is completely F***D

This thread should have had a bucket warning..

How to f**kup a perfectly balanced and engineered car, it looks like one of those toy dub city cars I buy for my nephew.