SAU Community

First R35 To Get The Ricer Treatment

funkymonkey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wog job? airbrush murals are the domain of the redneck/bogan.

i'm surprised they didnt go with the classic warrior chick and a tiger.

I always thought it was pure Lebo Uleh..

Bogan custom = heaps of spotties, big mud flaps and any free stickers they can get their hands on, bundy, jim beam, I've been to Dargo ect ect. Sif Bogans can afford airbrush murals unless their tattoo artist mate also does some airbrushing on the side who'll do it for a six pack and a crack at your sister (his cousin) drops in for a cohen.

wog job? airbrush murals are the domain of the redneck/bogan.

i'm surprised they didnt go with the classic warrior chick and a tiger.

well if you think about it...

just like those BMWs, WRX etc.. with really shinny rims and a "fully hectic" decked out bright leather interior bro.....

thats the MOST disgusting look on cars....

practically ugly auto-salon cars

Trust an American to do it? Seriously, have you not been to our Autosalons or read our magazines for the last, I dunno, 10 years? I'm surprised someone here didn't do this first! :laugh:

Trust an American to do it? Seriously, have you not been to our Autosalons or read our magazines for the last, I dunno, 10 years? I'm surprised someone here didn't do this first! :(

like i said, i think autosalon cars are the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drift car look is one thing....but having a car FULLY SICKED, decked out couz with leather interior and full of hecticcccccccccc subz and ampzzzz + MASSIF wheels tucked under the guards WiVV Chromieeezzzz is another.

Some cars just best left stock....

Edited by eeiko321

Yeah you're right, got a thing for good looking rims :P

Here's another nice one to add to the discussion, unsure if they're available in 20's yet as this may be a photoshop;

lmtoplogo2009gtr.JPG

If BBS RGT's come in 20's that will be my rim of choice for R35 once i step up from R32.

spraying over the bonnet's naca ducts and the guard vents/badge makes it look like they masked the windows and lights off and painted everything else in one hit

the blue interior trim panel detailing smacks of Hot4s Hyundai feature car. fkn seriously- gloss black/dark grey, brushed aluminium, or real carbon-fibre (if you must) are the only acceptable options here.

i'm sure we can expect such crimes against good taste to become more prevalent and even more disgusting in the future as R35's get cheaper

spraying over the bonnet's naca ducts and the guard vents/badge makes it look like they masked the windows and lights off and painted everything else in one hit

the blue interior trim panel detailing smacks of Hot4s Hyundai feature car. fkn seriously- gloss black/dark grey, brushed aluminium, or real carbon-fibre (if you must) are the only acceptable options here.

i'm sure we can expect such crimes against good taste to become more prevalent and even more disgusting in the future as R35's get cheaper

for once i completley agree with you

that thing is a crime against man kind

• 1 month later...
Top Secret used to be cool

You were still saying they were cool 3 days ago when we were in their workshop looking at their actual R35 GTR. lol

The stickers on that photo chopped effort may be what it will look like if they speed run it, the rest mmmnah.