SAU Community

Trance Energy - Friday

R31Nismoid

yesterday was AWESOME!!

Got a bit cold towards the end - altho i was alot colder than most of my mates, probably cos i was sitting down.

We had the Premium tickets as my boss owns a share in ID&T who owns Trance Energy - so got to kick it in VIP the whole day which was awesome.

highlight of the day - i got to go up on MAIN STAGE AND ROCK IT with the DJ!!! Got up there right when he dropped Binary Binary ( ithink it was that song lol) and got a photo as well - will upload it when i transfer it across.

Ash, others that went, what did u guys think of it?

I'm a day festival virgin, have only been to a couple in the past, but i was pretty impressed with it once the sun went down. Looked a bit shaby during the day-time cos they used the carparks and not the grass areas.

Had a wicked day tho!

two words

f**kING AWESOME

mates started to feel the cold so left around 10ish

my favorite DJ's for the event was Sander Van Doorn and JUDGE JULES was freaking awesome

tried to look for Thark but f**k so many ppl lol

Was nuts - friend of mine was running a stage so I was lucky enough (and a few others) to get back there a few times during the day.

I'm still wrecked (had to be @ belgian beer by 12pm yesterday, so i officially cant move)... but a top top event.

yesterday was AWESOME!!

Got a bit cold towards the end - altho i was alot colder than most of my mates, probably cos i was sitting down.

We had the Premium tickets as my boss owns a share in ID&T who owns Trance Energy - so got to kick it in VIP the whole day which was awesome.

highlight of the day - i got to go up on MAIN STAGE AND ROCK IT with the DJ!!! Got up there right when he dropped Binary Binary ( ithink it was that song lol) and got a photo as well - will upload it when i transfer it across.

Ash, others that went, what did u guys think of it?

I'm a day festival virgin, have only been to a couple in the past, but i was pretty impressed with it once the sun went down. Looked a bit shaby during the day-time cos they used the carparks and not the grass areas.

Had a wicked day tho!

you could possibly be talking about binary finary - 1999

tuff old school track. didnt hear it get played there, proberly wasnt at the main stage at the time

was suprised when bt played FLAMING JUNE.... 2 words, F***iNG ch0000000000n.

all in all top event.