SAU Community

18* Work Meister S2 Rims 4 Sale

I'm reluctantly selling these awesome Work rims as they do not fit my current ride ( a Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 ). Sorry guys and gals but I have defected to the dark side.I still love Skylines and hope to own a R34 GTR one day ( R35 if I win the lotto ).

As I needed something with more than 2 doors, I did consider Stagea but for looks and bang for my hard earnt dollars I decided to go for the VR4.

More importantly, rims were purchased new in OZ for my old R33 Skyline ( pictured below ). They were on car for about 6000kms. Were removed when Skyline was sold. Have not been fitted to any other car since.

Spec's on rims and tyres are as follows:

RIMS: WORK MEISTER S2

Front: 18*8 , P.C.D: 114.3 , Offset: +35

Rear: 18*9 , P.C.D: 114.3 , Offset: +38

TYRES: FALKEN ZE326

Front: 235/40ZR18 with approx. 80% tread

Rear: 265/35ZR18 with approx. 75% tread

CONDITION: EXCELLENT ( NEAR NEW)

The rims and tyres would almost pass for new. No gutter rash or scratches at all. Rims come with original nuts, centre caps, centre cap tool and rim stickers ( no fitted ).

However, one of the 18*8's has a 2cm chip out of the powder coating on the edge of one of the holes to the stud pattern (will provide photo on request). This occurred when rims were being removed from Skyline by so called "experts" at the tyre shop (was totally pissed when I found out-careless bastards).

They have spent most of their lives wrapped in sheets and kept in storage.

PURCHASE PRICE: $4900.00

Package was purchased new in Sydney. Still retain original receipt.

SALE PRICE: $3000.00 o.n.o

You will understand that the selling price is justified when you see the condition of the rims and tyres first hand.

I would not be selling if they were suitable set up for my VR4. Would consider swap for other jap rims ( prefer 18* ), but need to suit all wheel drive set up. So same rim witdth all round. I have been told that the P.C.D for my VR4 is the same as Skyline and that I would need to run a +45 Offset all round. Have also been told to fit no wider than 7.5* ( if any one out there can confirm this for me, I would greatly appreciate it ).

MOBILE: 0412 124 197 ( call or txt anytime, what ever is easier)

OR Send a PM via the form. If interested or want to know more don't be shy.

Would prefer to do business with someone in Brisbane area ( just makes things easy ). But if you're interstate I'm sure we can work something out.

post-60138-1239237404_thumb.jpg

Thanks for feedback.

On the original receipt that i have it says Meister S2. On the rim stickers that I have it says S2R.

I wasn't sure if there was a difference between S2 and S2R.

I have just done a google search and on hopupracing.com I have confirmed that they are Meister S2R's ( forged 2-piece ).

Sorry, but will not separate tyres as I will not have any use for them. Not decided if I'm going to chase 17's or 18's for my ride. If I go for 18's I will need same width rubber all round.

If in Brisbane and interested, contact me to veiw. You wont be disappointed.

• 2 months later...

Have decided to try and sell my beloved rims again even though I'm finding it hard to part with them.

I have heaps more pics this time. I have taken 4 photos of one of the rims ( ie. top, bottom, left and right ). Each rim is in the same condition as the one photographed. There is also a nice close up of the slight defect. If you are keen for more pics, I'm happy to e-mail more to anyone who is interested.

Still firm on $2600. Any lower and I would consider selling/trading in my Legnum for a R33 GTS-T or R34 GT-T.

The only other options that I have thought of would be to:

- swap for other 18*7.5/8 rims allround (+35 offset)

- swap the two 18*9's that I have for the exact same wheels but in 18*8 (+35 offset). Have done a test fit of my 18*8's on my legnum when last on hoist.

If anyone out there can help me out with my possible options, that would be sweet.

Contact me if interested. Easiest way would be to txt or call me on 0412 124 197. Thanks.

post-60138-1247381856_thumb.jpg

post-60138-1247381929_thumb.jpg

post-60138-1247383018_thumb.jpg

post-60138-1247384568_thumb.jpg

post-60138-1247391347_thumb.jpg

post-60138-1247393670_thumb.jpg

post-60138-1247394405_thumb.jpg

post-60138-1247394640_thumb.jpg