SAU Community

R35 Owners

Godcla

Downloaded it thanks, the Electronic Service manual the Nissan GTR Mechanics get sent sweet. That will come in handy for us JDM users to give to workshops if we have major issues.

I really hope someone in Australia gets a Consult III with the GTR software. Maybe some GTR specific garage should buy one with the help of some other JDM owners? give us some peace of mind and proper software updates from Japan would be good.

Downloaded it thanks, the Electronic Service manual the Nissan GTR Mechanics get sent sweet. That will come in handy for us JDM users to give to workshops if we have major issues.

I really hope someone in Australia gets a Consult III with the GTR software. Maybe some GTR specific garage should buy one with the help of some other JDM owners? give us some peace of mind and proper software updates from Japan would be good.

Hi, all GTR35 owners

Good to see that somebody is helping JDM owners to look after their cars incase Nissan Australia shut the door on us. I am also getting a JDM R35. BTW, my mate RE Custom has got the agency for the Cobbs software which will help a lot of us to get the tuning done ( first of all, take off the 180kmh limiter)

keep us posted

cheers

Alex 0433559972