Old Krispy Kreme Cruise But New Locations:0 Pls Read On

princess01

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill love to join.. so would my mate ( none skyline but loves them ((drives silvia) ) from shire area so not sure of the meet up spot of the 2 is best

butt def keen now i have my car on road :D hope meet you all

ill love to join.. so would my mate ( none skyline but loves them ((drives silvia) ) from shire area so not sure of the meet up spot of the 2 is best

butt def keen now i have my car on road :P hope meet you all

Hi Andi. The crossroads is probably your best meet up. it is not far from the M5. just take the M5 from round your area right through to Casula area (hume highway).

Hi Id love 2 come nd check it out if any1 is invited, havent been on a cruise b4, but have wanted 2 4 ages! B warned my back body kit is stuffed lol gotta get it fixed so hope no one laughs lol.

My bf has a skyline as well and my brother has a 200sx, ill see if they will come 2? :D

Hi Id love 2 come nd check it out if any1 is invited, havent been on a cruise b4, but have wanted 2 4 ages! B warned my back body kit is stuffed lol gotta get it fixed so hope no one laughs lol.

My bf has a skyline as well and my brother has a 200sx, ill see if they will come 2? :D

Hi Monique,

It would be great for you to come. Trust me no one pokes fun at anything or anyone. i was nervous as hell my 1st cruise (being the only girl in a group of boys didnt help) but it turned out great. The ppl are awesome and i love it. i am more than happy to give you my mobile number if you like just PM me and ill send it on:)

Hope to see you there:)

Hey Gemma,

Sweet as thanks :P

Gosh i dont blame u 4 bein nervous on ur first cruise, i would have been 2 bein the only girl! lol

Ill PM u if im definately comin 2 get ur number, but 4 now definately looks like a thumbs up 4 me! :)

Ok guys here is a list of the ppls who have said yeah, probably:)

PBK1776

Shane666

Jeffworld2

FIGJAM

R2THEJ

MICOR

GIZZMO

APHRODITE

PINKCESS

RADZ

TKR

SLY-25T

PELAO

Hopefully we contuinue to get some more numbers but this is a really good start:) I am looking forward to it.

oh yeah Gem i guess i could drag myself along for this one....... that is if nothing else pops up and also if the money situation allows me to have petrol hahahahahahaha :( .... if u change ya mind bout the cooler b4 the cruise lemme know and ill bring it along for u :)

I went up the pass the other week with the XR Turbo boys. Easily 40 cars turned up! (night run though)

Always an enjoyable drive. Especially when you are handing to cars with 500rwkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PK__72sRIE

Car is undergoing more tweaks at JEM, if its all ready ill be there :P

List of attendies updated

PBK1776

Shane666

Jeffworld2

FIGJAM

R2THEJ

MICOR

GIZZMO

APHRODITE

PINKCESS

RADZ

TKR

SLY-25T

PELAO

punisher6942

BigAmph

NYTSKY

Dave

Bloody hope my cars on the rd for this:) big probs with AFM. anyone here have one like NOW??????

what yr model is yours gem? What colour sticker afm do you need? I got a pink sticker one off my 95 model, since i upgraded to z32 afm on mine this is just sitting around doin nothin. Pm me if ya want