SAU Community

Mallala Grip Practice Day - May 16th

medman2damax

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scandy (dave) there is nothing dodgy abt that mate...they are just randomly checking people lol

and you sir are very f**king random so figure that out

btw i am at the airport today and managed to set of those metal detectors with my belt.....f**k me a belt

so had to go through again....then yes i did the explosives test.....passed obiviously lol or else i wont be here

the weather looks very choppy so the flight in that little dingy should be full of turbulance which equals fun.....pretty much is like a roller coaster

Looking at the demo of it, I think I'll spend alittle extra to get it instead of the basic shift light. Is that site the cheapest?

edit: it's the cheapest it seems with free shipping, just ordered mine.. just have to wait now.. you wouldn't believe how many times at Mallala I saw my revs go to 8000

I just paid for one too, much better than trying to watch the dash all the time, i got the blue and red lights so should be easy so see without looking right at it.

large773.jpg

f**k, The Price Is Right was awesome... Used to LOVE Sarita and Danielle...

*whipes drool from his mouth*

Moving right along, that shift light looks great Chad, might have to order myself one :down:

If it involves Larry Emdur and a whole throng of hot birds in formal dresses I'll be there tomorrow :P

ok then Ahmed you gotta wear a dress for andrew to come :P

^ No worries Krish but you gotta lend me one of your dresses dude. That pink one I saw you wearing :P

but true enough hotties at the track woudl make everyone happier.... any ideas?

but true enough hotties at the track woudl make everyone happier.... any ideas?

No no....no hotties at the track....i will be the first one in the wall damn it

but an idea for having the hotties after the track...yum yum yum yum

LOL @ massive double entendre :ninja:

thought that you might like that

Who is keen to meet somewhere along the way and drive up together? We could meet in the carpark of kart mania (or whatever it's called) at the corner of main north and grand junction. It's on the way, and would make for some awesome photos of a massive group of skylines storming down the road (and obeying all road laws until we get to the track).

Anyone? Thoughts?