SAU Community

G'day guys,

I'm looking at finding a 350GT to import, but before I contact anyone to find one for me, I want to make sure I know what price I'm looking at.

I've had a look at some of the available options and have an idea about exactly what I'm looking for.

Can anyone give me an idea of what the following would most likely cost:

- Series 1 (03/04) premium coupe

- Black or silver or white (preferably black)

- Sunroof

- Brembos

- 18" rims

- reversing pack

Obviously with the Km's, the lower the better (how does the price vary between 20,000, 40,000 and 60,000kms?). Any information or advice would be much appreciated. I know a few importers lurk on this forum, so if any of you have access to a good supply of 350's, shoot me a pm.

cheers,

simon

sorry forgot a few details that would make this post a little less lame.

idealy i'm looking for grade 4b+ probably manual although thats not a certainty.

I've looked at a few places like j-spec and iron chef and i'm thinkinh $35k be about the right price?

Anyone care to comment?

Hi there Simon, We have a vehicle that meets just about everything that you will wish for. A Premium 2005 model 6 speed manual 43,000 kms, 4.5 original grade in Japan (one owner) 19 inch alloys , new tyres + all the gear, it is here, just complied last month & asking $34,990 (I can get it to Sydney no dramas).

Great value for a 2005, we are the purchaser,the importer,the compliancer (RAWS).

Any way just helping put things together for us both, I do not normally post for sales but I matched your request with an exceptional value vehicle. Please email me at CarMen Import Centre or check our website for pictures. Cheers Craig

Thanks for the replies all.

Yeah i have to say the 19's are very nice indeed. Ultimately tho i'm at the mercy of the mrs when it comes to features and so forth so we'll have to see what she says (officially the car will be hers but i've reserved all tinkering rights).

I'm just waiting for word regarding the money end of things, so when and if i get good news i'll be in touch (i should know by this time tomorrow).

So i take it my 35k landed and complied is a fair number?

Edited by Messiah

Since you are in NSW just contact Zoran at Fujimotorsport.com.au and he will be able to help you out, he is a RAW selling the cars he imported, I bought my first import off him about 8 years ago and I still deal with him.

As an example he has a 2004 Silver Auto CPV35 with just over 37,000 klm at $25,000 so $35,000 (no need to spend that much) is going to get you a lot of car.

98669.jpg

98897.jpg

It's a fair number if he wants manual :thumbsup:

Thank you Kristian - Yes a 2005 6 speed is exceptional value under $35,000. I have not counted too many in Australia. As Sydney is not far away I will cover the freight as well or the air fares up to Brissy, what a drive home if you have the time!

If we are comparing Auto's I have a rare red example which Chris has Ipod feature upgrade done for under $29K it has only 21,750 kms & I purchased it in person in Japan. Remember we are the RAW workshop also 12+ years of Japan Imports. Check our website Cheers Craig

Thank you Kristian - Yes a 2005 6 speed is exceptional value under $35,000. I have not counted too many in Australia. As Sydney is not far away I will cover the freight as well or the air fares up to Brissy, what a drive home if you have the time!

If we are comparing Auto's I have a rare red example which Chris has done an Ipod upgrade on for under $29K it has only 21,750 kms & I purchased it in person in Japan. Remember we are the RAW workshop also 12+ years of Japan Imports. Check our website Cheers Craig

the red one is a nice car - it also has steering controls that weren't on it before I put the Ipod into it.

the silver 6 spd is one of the cleanest examples I have seen in a while.

either of them are worth the money and craig is a straightup person when it come to these cars. he doesn't buy crap cars or sell them :wacko:

Edited by Chris Rogers

Hi all, just an update on my position at the current time.

Yes i am interested in a 350 and yes i have finance.

I am currently working with a broker to try and find a car in japan but i missed a chance last week to bid on a very nice example and nothing new has come up yet so i'm still looking.

the specs have tightened up a little to a black manual 350 premium coupe. and as new/as low km's as possible for my money. i have some preferred options but these are negociable.

Now to be honest as this broker has started poking around for me i would like to get the car through him and pay him for his time, but also being realistic if there isnt much appearing at auction then i'd be a fool to pass up anything fitting the bill that others have on offer.

So basically as far as sourcing a car from japan goes i'm pretty commited to the crew i'm working through, however if anyone out there has a car that meets my specs then by all means shoot me a pm.

• 3 weeks later...

Messiah, im just wondering how much its gonna cost you all up, do you have a quote of how much its gonna cost you all up from your broker for the car to come here and be 100% ready, rego'd and 100% okay to be driven?

• 2 weeks later...