• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coool speed limiter removed

Nissan has changed the set up on adm, edm and 2010 us cars

euro very close to being finished and im sure ADM will follow shortly :P

Good stuff. Who is doing the work and are they only working on the UK cars?

• 4 weeks later...
when's the ADM accessport coming out??

Just got mail today that Cobb should have the ADM version finalised next week...can't wait! Also got mail that the cat back exhaust adds next to no extra power (assuming the mid pipe and dump pipes are already in).

:D

The first ADM car was done during the week :)

Base stage 2 results were impressive but more work will be done to provide an even better tune for ADM cars in the next few weeks since these base results were not ideal AFR's (Very rich - so very safe).

But you can contact Ray at R.E.Customs or PM me if you want to get your hands on one.

;)

See below the results for the local ADM car with a mid-pipe installed before and after the stage 2 base tune.

post-64677-1247281621_thumb.jpg

The first ADM car was done during the week :teehee:

Base stage 2 results were impressive but more work will be done to provide an even better tune for ADM cars in the next few weeks since these base results were not ideal AFR's (Very rich - so very safe).

But you can contact Ray at R.E.Customs or PM me if you want to get your hands on one.

:P

See below the results for the local ADM car with a mid-pipe installed before and after the stage 2 base tune.

How come the car was recording only 260kw to start with?

I wouldn't be too hung up on what the number says as all dyno's read different and there are a zillion different other factors to consider. That same car might read 300 stock and 360 with the Cobb on another dyno.

But what needs to be looked at here is how much of an increase in power and torque there is over the base value given the same dyno and conditions. Very impressive given there's nothing else done other than a flash tune between the 2!

wow, I know all dyno's read differently etc. but still all JDM cars i've seen on various dynos read between 290 and 310, and all the ADM cars I've seen seem to be around the 270 mark. but with nothing fundamentally different between the models I would say you can get it back with tuning.

and I know of one car that tried the uni-chip and it actually worked quite well. this was a year ago though and there are definitely better solutions out there now. given how far things have moved since a year ago I would be looking at a cobb AP if you just want a very basic upgrade and leave it there, or the haltech platinum I reckon is the gun choice now.

wow, I know all dyno's read differently etc. but still all JDM cars i've seen on various dynos read between 290 and 310, and all the ADM cars I've seen seem to be around the 270 mark. but with nothing fundamentally different between the models I would say you can get it back with tuning.

and I know of one car that tried the uni-chip and it actually worked quite well. this was a year ago though and there are definitely better solutions out there now. given how far things have moved since a year ago I would be looking at a cobb AP if you just want a very basic upgrade and leave it there, or the haltech platinum I reckon is the gun choice now.

My ADM R35 put out 295.5 on the dyno at 12 pounds. I'd be interested to know what the boost was on the car that had the Cobb installed.

Cobb has had quite a jump on Haltech, has been widely used in the US, and has a proven track record. Will be interesting to see the results with Haltech over the next few months.

• 2 weeks later...
My ADM R35 put out 295.5 on the dyno at 12 pounds. I'd be interested to know what the boost was on the car that had the Cobb installed.

Cobb has had quite a jump on Haltech, has been widely used in the US, and has a proven track record. Will be interesting to see the results with Haltech over the next few months.

just wondering what people are doing regarding factory warranty?

can we just reflush before services or would they be able to find out?

Guys just found the Sydney dealer for Cobb. Their called MPS Garage, any one heard of them? i think they started off just doing Mazdas but now do other makes.

they have supplied workshops in Sydney already and i've also been told they have some in AP's stock

http://www.mpsgarage.com.au/shop/product/1...accessport.html

:)