Belsil80

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big red is looking tuffer than ever, RWD represent !! :D

Cheers man really looking forward to going for a thrash.

Fingers crossed we get some good weather.

Would anyone be offended if I rocked up in my stock line? Can I please be placed in the really, really slow pack?

Edit: just had a read. So I'll need a fire extinguisher, secondary bonnet catch and battery triangle - am I missing anything? :blush:

Do it. Or even drive the pulsar!

I think they have a driver training group. Have a read to see if they still have one. Basically cheaper, about the same amount of track time and no 5000kw GTR's flying around.

Do it. Or even drive the pulsar!

I think they have a driver training group. Have a read to see if they still have one. Basically cheaper, about the same amount of track time and no 5000kw GTR's flying around.

If the Pulsar was up for it...I'd be driving that over the Skyline without a doubt, but it's not. Not for a few more months at least *angry faces*

I don't want to do the driver training day, I've done Sandown for a few track days, it's just never been timed. Stock '34 with stock jap tyres. Should provide a few laughs at least as I've never driven it in anger. I'll just move over and let people past if they start to scare me haha

I'm in :blush: