SAU Community

I Went To See Fast And Furious Last Night

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to watch it today awesome movie lol but some guy's phone rang through the movie and had a damn conversation not whispering either whilst everyone is trying to watch the movie!

Saw "Fast and Furious" to,wasnt as bad as i thought it would of been and was hell of alot beta the number 2 and tokyo drift (which was top ten shit movies of all time,Apart from the apperance of Keiichi Tsuchiya aka "the drift king"....would rather watch repeat of this 1 then the last 2 anyday...But to each their own i guess : )

Nah no sex, and I think they say f**k once or twice.

I reckon it was ok-to-shit, as above not enough car stuff in it, too much storyline...at least Tokyo Drift had some nice drifting scenes...

I hated they way they did standstills and drifting in that 34 GTR, pretty disgraceful, and they banged it up hard! They banged up every car! How that 5 series beat it off the line I dont know...

AND WHERE DID THE R35 GO? He chose it then we never saw it again?!

That stupid GPS thing made it seem like they were in a video game...gay.

I hated the racing in the underground tunnels...gay.

The good things were that alot of the original cast were in it...especially Mia. ;) Dom's original challenger? was good to see too.

References back to number one were good too.

Was more of an action movie than a car movie.

did anyone else notice that this is obviously not an RB26? more like a 1/2JZ

Yeah, who ever did that website review posted up the wrong image.

Nissan motors in Holdens

Toyota motors in Nissans

Its a conspiracy I tells ya

Or they just posted the wrong photo

Thats it! They stupid ppl making up the site put the wrong photo in.

I hated they way they did standstills and drifting in that 34 GTR, pretty disgraceful, and they banged it up hard! They banged up every car! How that 5 series beat it off the line I dont know...

Agreed, they used a GTT for the stand still, which i suppose fair enough, a lot of people dont know GTR's are AWD, but still was annoying.

AND WHERE DID THE R35 GO? He chose it then we never saw it again?!

Exactly!! Instead of that gay ass STI they used which felt so out of place, they should have used the R35. Would have been a kind of step up from the R34, not a freaking down grade.

I think they chose the STI is because of the final parts of the movie where they do chase in desert roads......so it's like rallying, and it all comes together with the STI...............but personally, I wouldve gone with the Evo X instead.

Can't wait to see this on Thursday!!

I was reading the latest Autosalon mag yesterday where they interviewed Vin. He did the cameo apperance in Toyko Drift for free! Good man.

hehe my old R34 got featured in the reader's ride section, didn't think they'd actually publish my email, now I'm a little embarassed by the amateur photos as I have a lot better ones, just had those on the computer I was using at the time. Still it's kinda cool to be featured either way :down:

Saw F&F it wasn't bad, not as "cheesy" as the last 3 but that was the whole charm of the franchise and +1 for WTF why no R35 feature car? Agree how it wasn't much of a car scene movie, apart from every meet being packed with people and girl on girl action, I'd join SAU nsw if there were meets like that :(

Is there any swearing/sex scenes in it as my 8 yr old daughter wants me to take her and see it.

Thanks, Mark

theres some girl on girl scenes(one of them has a tit out which you can jussstttttt notice(if your perverted like me :down: )) and a bit of swearing

went to see it last night, was pretty impressed. the plot was simple, but brilliantly written i rekn. wasnt enough car action for me, but it kept the missus happy (im sure im not the only one in this boat :()

cant believe paul still cant go through a movie without destroying a skyline :down: