SAU Community

$59K R34 GTR!!! Money pls!!

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/0018

The following car has just come into stock with a supplier in Japan - it is available for purchase immediately at 3,190,000 yen car cost, which should work out to be around $59,000 landed (including container shipping to most states).

The initial payment would be around $44,000 for the car cost plus $1,000 for our service fee - the balanace would not be due until the car arrives in Australia.

Compliance is not available for R34's yet but it should only be another couple weeks away at most, this car can be held at the agents yard until it can be shipped .. we expect compliance to cost around $6,000 because of the additional cost of genuine brake pads, but it may be as little as $5,000 depending on the workshop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

2.6L twin turbo

6 speed manual

67,300 km's

auction grade 4.5

immaculate condition

factory TV and navigation

Profec B boost controller

NO accident history

HKS exhaust

Blitz air filters

.. available NOW for around $59,000 landed (excluding compliance and registration costs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, so it needs to be complianced. Extra $6k, 550 for rego, $1k for tyres, stamp duty, nother 500 so an extra $8 - $8.5K maybe??? But still, f*ck, $67K for a auction grade, no accident R34 GTR! I soooooooo wish i had the cash.

good signs tho, good signs :D

And what happens to your $44K when the compiance takes longer than expected (as all things involved with cars, importing and compliance do)

Call me cynical - but I'd reckon you were in for a 3 month wait after you handed over your 44 large.

1k for tires? hmm, just average 17's cost me 1k for the set... i think youd be looking at 2k in tires to fit the gtr rims niceley.. and keep your 60k toy on the road.

Other than that and compliance issues, it could be a good deal... still budget 70k i reckon.

Originally posted by akeenan

i certainly wouldnt mind having a series one r34 gtr over a series one r33 gtst. worth the risk if you ask me?

wouldn't anyone :D

you're forgetting r33 gtst's can be had for 40k less than this car.