SAU Community

Rb26 Parts For Sale - All Barely Used

For sale is some stuff I don't need anymore

-6 x 1600cc injectors (unknown brand) fit stock GTR plug - 11mm - $1200 Cost me $1800

-Carbon fibre RB26 coilpack and cam covers like new - $400 Cost me $650

-Nismo pull type 13/16" clutch slave cylinder - $140 Cost me $250

-HKS Kansai R33 GT-R ET-S controller with harness to plug in - no cutting - $450 Cost me $600! extremely rare

Postage included for the prices above.

Injectors have recently been cleaned and flow tested in Adelaide and will come with test report confirming flow specs and new o-rings and insulators.

HKS ET-S controller is like new and is fully illuminated.

Nismo slave not needed as I've changed to a push setup on my R33.

All quality stuff. Get a bargain

Contact me on 0401 779 905 and ask for Ben.

Edited by BK

How come the controller doesn't suit other models of GTR ??

Because the Attesa control parameters are different on all GTR models. R32 has 4 times per second feedback with no yaw rate, R33 has 100 and v-spec has 500 with yaw rate feedback added to the R33s. Not sure about the R34s. Maybe the g-sensors are a totally different unit for them. It does say on the instructions it is only for R33 and you can buy a specific R32 version also for them from HKS.

Edited by BK

That would be a no.

I'll post this because of the amount of people sending PMs asking whether you can put the 33 in RWD mode with the torque split controller. The R33/R34 you cannot safely put into RWD mode electrically, only R32s. I though everyone would know this by now. The only way to safely RWD a R33 is to modify the hydraulic line going to the transfer case actuator so that it has absolutely no pressure at the actuator piston. This will safely and totally disengage the transfer case, otherwise you will wreck your transfer case just by disabling the electrical control by the attesa computer.

That's why you remove your front tailshaft when dynoing on a 2WD dyno with R33/R34 GTRs.

Hope this clears everything up for everyone.

By the way, I'll take $1000 for the massive 1600cc injectors. They are the only ones I've ever seen that plug directly into the GTR injector loom. Need an 11mm fuel rail though. I'll will have pictures of them once I've removed from my R32, they've only done 9 months at the strip only.

Edited by BK

-HKS ETS controller sold and gone !

-Injectors and corbon covers sold still pending payment

Nismo pull slave cylinder still available

Also up for sale now is another torque split controller with 2WD/4WD switch. Torque split works on all GTR but 2WD switch part should only be activated on R32. $210 express posted anywhere in Australia.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again. I'm putting injectors and carbon covers back up for sale because of the peanut who won't pay up or respond to messages. What the hell is wrong with some people ? If you want something be prepared to actually pay for it.