SAU Community

Fs Vic - 96 Ef2 Manual Sedan. Cam, Headwork, Stereo & More!

Hi All,

Kinda sick of having two cars, and I'm a bit over manuals as well, so I'm putting my daily up for sale.

It's a white EF gli sedan.

1996, EF series 2

11 months rego (just paid)

Air conditioning

257000kms

EF Manual conversion with genuine pedal box (strengthened), strengthened firewall and new clutch cable.

Exedy HD clutch

Short shifter

Genuine manual ECU

Has lots of engine mods:

Wade 977b cam

Ported and polished head

New head gasket

New timing chain

BBM port matched to head

JMM extractors

2.5" high flow metal cat

2.5" mandrel bent, single muffler exhaust, with dual dump style tips

BA intake piping

K&N panel filter

BA XR6T snorkel

Modified airbox with extra ducting etc

Top Gun 8.8mm leads

Externally it has gloss black stockies, with chrome trim rings, chrome wheel nuts, and BA ute center caps.

Tyres are 99% on the rears, about 80% on the fronts.

Has AU clear indicators in modified surrounds.

B pillars have been painted matt black.

Tinted windows

Pedders shortened shocks front and rear

Kings lows all round

Whiteline rear swabar.

Camber kit

Handles very nicely and the ride is not bumpy at all. Just nice and firm.

EL XR Front seats.

AUIII Blue and Black Momo leather wheel.

Door inserts trimmed in black (original material underneath, so easy to revert back to stock if that's what you'd prefer)

AU Momo leather gear knob

Black leather gear boot

6" splits front (amped)

6x9 rears (amped)

12inch kicker sub (amped)

2 amps

Gold plated battery terminals (positive AND negative)

Pioneer CD/MP3 remote head unit (the head unit in pics does not come with the car, this will be replaced with the Pioneer one)

XR6 cluster (volts and oil pressure gauges hooked up)

XR6 dash clock

Fairmont Ghia leather console lid

Also has a decent alarm and immobiliser.

Overall, it's a very nice, clean car.

Body is very straight, with just a few tiny dings as you'd expect of a car of this age. The paint is also in excellent condition, with a few little scratches here and there, but overall it's in excellent condition for its age.

Interior is very clean and well looked after.

Mechanically the car is very tight and it drives really well.

Only downsides I can think of are the front discs need machining.

Other than that, it's a quick car, that looks good, sounds good, and handles really well.

I'm after $4800, or $5500 fitted with AJR Directors 17x8's.

Pic of the AJR's here:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r62/pri.../Image010-1.jpg

I'm also open to trades or swaps, but it must be auto.

I'm located in Cheltenham, but can also take the car to work in Reservoir for viewing.

I also have a turbo kit, a GasResearch gas kit, and other parts available for this car.

http://www.boostedfalcon.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9105

Please post or PM for any queries.

Thanks,

Justin.

15042009512.jpg

15042009511.jpg

15042009510.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

15042009516.jpg

15042009515.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

15042009513.jpg