SAU Community

Micolour Sau-vic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

do you guys go up on friday night or something? someone with past experience please explain what goes on as ive heard alot of exictment from this :)

edit: when you receive mine and UNR33L's forms/payment could we be put in the same group aswell. thanks :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i enter in my n/a or will i look stupid?

Do it! You'll have so much fun.

The skidpan is concrete and you're not allowed to sit there doing a static burnout, so I think your tyres should live :)

haha ok im in then :) quick question how much abuse do the tyres take? will i need to bring 2 spare?

well if you plan on doing this:

yes

that said I looped it a few times at last deca and had some fun and you could not tell there was any extra wear on the tyres.

the skid pan is quite low grip so very difficult to damage your rubber.

Hi Guys,

Count me in!

New to the forum and recent member! Attended the last DECA as a passenger and was very

impressed with the day.

Entry form faxed and payment made.

Cheers,

Ben

do you guys go up on friday night or something? someone with past experience please explain what goes on as ive heard alot of exictment from this :)

edit: when you receive mine and UNR33L's forms/payment could we be put in the same group aswell. thanks :)

A quick run down of the DECA weekend.

FRIDAY

Most people head up on Friday/Friday night at there own pace and time depending on when they can leave.

And there is a small group that wait till saturday morning and leave real early.

The people that go up on Friday have more time to play around with there cars if needed and can enjoy a couple

of beers and a chat with others and is a great way to meet people you may only know as users of the forum.

This time around Bec has arranged for us to stay at the Victoria Lakes Caravan Park. We have stayed there in the

past and i can remember when the lake had water in it. Now its a dry.. But you do need to ring and arrange your own cabin.

DECA..Accommodation...CLICK HERE..

SATURDAY

We get up and head to the Mc Donalds for some food then head out to DECA 5 min out of Shep. Gettig there around 8

WE do DECA bla bla bla and finish up around 4 ish i think.. Then we all HELP pack up... :O We really like people that help out.

Then we head back to the caravan park and knock back 2 or 3 beers before we head out to tea and have a look at the

Shep night life... :):):D:D:D Heading back to the park at what ever time.

SUNDAY

Head home....

sweet thanks, better take some stockys incase i get carried away :)

Yeah smart idea. I had to replace some tyres at the beaurepairs in shepo, lets just say it wasnt cost effective and i regret not bringing spares ;)

Entries:

Ryan Bell SILEIGHTY

Michael Eichorn SILEIGHTY

Tim Williamson R32GTST

Alan Calleja R33GTST

Ben Neale Cefiro

Martin Sullivan S14 200sx

Antony Ivancic R33GTST

Juliette Remfrey Pulsar/GTT

Darren Golding STI

Peter Canfield WRX

Russell Cunningham R32GTST

Brenton Homer WRX

Mark Homer WRX

David Talbot Silvia

Vince Ritchie R32GTST

Ash Crawford STI

Shane Janssen R33GTR

Nick Edlin R33GTR

Che Boocock R33GTST

Leon Stapley 180sx

Wayne Beaumont 180sx

Chris Stacey R33GTR

Shane Ellis Lancer

Marcus Stacey MX5

Justin Downie Forester

Leeanne Boyson WRX

Chris Thomson R33GTR

Ben Robinson R34GTR

John Richardson R33GTST

Behram Batra R34 4DR

Leigh Germain R33GTS

NOT GROUPED YET

Reserves

Less than 20 spots left.

Please make sure you have signed and sent your disclaimer also.

Faxed this arvo,

Maybe this will be my Deca debut with a handbrake? :D

Could be Sileighty devastating or could just be embarrassing when I loop it a thousand times.

hahaha sweet that should be funny....

hopefully i should be able to get mine sorted also....

looking forward to it... it should be a good day...

Good stuff rob, i was just going to facebook you and ask if you were competing again

What are you doing to your handbrake? tightening?

Ive got a pretty big list too, least its over a month away.

#1 - Get rid of this single spinning junker