SAU Community

V35 sold here in oz........... Maybe!

The whole purpose of this post was to point out that Nissan might sell the skyline here in oz which it hasnt done since nissan stopped making the r31 locally and the 100 r32 gtrs. Im not denying the fact that most would want to import under sevs:D

Originally posted by akeenan

isnt there a few already floating around australia?theyve been out in japan for a rather long time now.

Yeah, I bought my brother a die-cast 1/43 scale V35 Skyline sedan about 2 years ago....

no seriously. :D i remember reading something a few months ago about some spot. plus ive seen photos of them on the docks... but i guess you'd know a little more :D

i was going to buy one of those 1/43 models. one in a tude but i decided to go the r34 should bought them all.

Shrub32, the rest of that interview (not published on that web site) has Leone Daphne saying that "I can't see where it would fit into our price range [above or below 350Z], we wouldn't sell the required numbers and even if we could, the cost would be prohibitive."

I don't like your chances. It's rumoured the new (G36???) Skyline four-door will be sold worldwide. If it was, we'd get either British or US-spec interior with Jap-spec engine and unique suspension.

Daphne is hot for the up-coming Nissan GT-R (it's no longer badged Skyline) but doesn't yet know how much it will go for. The good word around the industry is that it will be more than $100,000 (remember it's Nissan's "Halo" car to sit above all others.)