SAU Community

Ir Camera To Borrow

Crans

Has any one got any Infrared security camers there not using?

I need to catch some local f**keheads.

1 Mail box cut off.

1 Mail box then stoled

2 Rubish bis stollen

1 WRX trye slashed

1 count off attemopted fuel theft from friends 32

And now 1 brand f**ken new low profile 17" tyre from my 32 2 great big slash marks.

Im all up for vigalante justice right about now cops couldnt give a shit.

The did turn up quick to my house for a noise complaint last year tho. f**ken wankers.

Cops could give a shit. Mind you they did get to my house in 10minutes for a minor noise complaint about a year ago.

Wow noise on a Saturday night around 11pm is such a big deal.

I'm selling up and moving NOR I can't afford to keep paying out for this shit. Who know how long before my GTR gets smashed up

• 3 weeks later...

There is a LOT of this sort of thing happening around that area atm. I drive through there on a daily basis at about 3am, and the level of vandalism to property, as well as break ins is fkn unreal. You would think being so far away from everything it would be pretty quiet eh?

a mate of mine lives in byford and has had his house graff'd up a few times.. all useless shit painted on there too... that place has cameras but its local school kids. they have confronted one of the kids parents and nothing happened.. can see why the kids messed up..

if i find the kids i wont be having a nice chat with there parents i will be holding them until the police arrive and laying charges

I dont f**k with other peoples property so i dont take kindly to others touching my stuff

Odds are it's a "community hero" who's house you drive by almost daily.

You probably drive right passed his house mid wheel of fortune or something equally annoying to him.

A mental vigilante is going to be hard to deal with.

Best to just shoot him then deny all liability.

Nah i doubt ive annoyed any one. The gtr has never driven in the area its unlicensed and i never thrash my ute around my own area

• 2 weeks later...

mate i feel for you, if someone did that to me i would stay at my window day and night untill i found out who, followed them then the following day started returning the favours, hope u catch the fkers and show them what its like to have their shit trashed

Same sort of thing happened to my aunt and uncle. Their letter box was made of brick and it didn't matter what they did, filled it with concrete, steel pole into the ground it kept getting knocked over. Eventually they just decided it would be easier to have a postal box at the nearest Australia post.