SAU Community

Confuse About A Rule, P-plate (vic)

Is it just me or do the new members appear dumb these days...

No its not just you. Someones certainly been peeing in the gene pool.

Lads, the law says you cant play with your stuff or you'll go blind.

Just do as they say, we already get pulled over and defected for non-existant bov's why give the cop an excuse to fine you for a fart cannon or a body kit?

Wait til you get off your p's, mature a little and realise that its not all about big rims, loud exhausts and hectic body kits.

if the cops in VIC are anything like the ones in NSW....

do your standard engine internal mods...they wont know shit....but stay away from anything that might make a whole lot of noice or would stand out when they pop the bonnet ie, intake, exhaust etc etc... but skylines tend to get alot of attention from cops....expecialy when you have a P plate on the back

Look, let me say this: The P-plater laws have been around for years and have been tightened up in the last 2. Do your research and you'll find out all the information about these laws.

However, in general, if I was on my P's, I'd avoid doing anything to the car that would attract attention, i.e. adding wings, a big bodykit etc as to the average cop, if your car LOOKS FAST, it probably is and therefore you become a TARGET.

It's like driving around if a BULL'S EYE on the back of your car. I hope this answers your question. Up to you if you want to attract more attention for a Skyline as bad as it is already.