SAU Community

I Don't Love My Skyline

you guys want pics too?

going by ur description of it, no. i value my retinas.

i think skyline owners in general just need to grow a set, too many pussying around worrying about the slightest thing.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going by ur description of it, no. i value my retinas.

i think skyline owners in general just need to grow a set, too many pussying around worrying about the slightest thing.

thanks for your support mate

yes it is a skyline with chrome wheels, but they aren't really bling bling ones, they dont look too bad

in hindsight i shouldn't have bought it but what can you do

i like to take care of my car and when its not running 100% it annoys me, especially when i cant find the fault

oh and here is a pic any way :P

post-51118-1244031015_thumb.jpg

nisskid, i reckon your car looks alright, because its thrashed. At least its getting thrashed in the way its meant too.

I wish there was a place near me to legally thrash a car but there's not.

yeh i dont care what "most" people think, but even though its primary use has nothing to do with looks, i do appreciate its looks for what it is, and i like other people whos opinion i respect to like it too.

but ultimately the car is my own, and it is for my own enjoyment, and i respect everyone who feels the same about their cars, even if what they do and how they do it isnt the same as me.

BUT, what does annoy me is people who arent really passionate about their car, and they are more worried about showing off and making others think they are hektik, they buy the car for the image rather than to actually enjoy, unfortunately this is all too common in the import/car community, and it taints the image of people who are genuinely passionate about their car.

thanks for your support mate

yes it is a skyline with chrome wheels, but they aren't really bling bling ones, they dont look too bad

in hindsight i shouldn't have bought it but what can you do

i like to take care of my car and when its not running 100% it annoys me, especially when i cant find the fault

oh and here is a pic any way :P

lol i was playing around, imho i think ur wheels look terrible, but thats just me, just as im sure u think my car doesnt look the best. but theres nothing wrong with that, each to their own, as long as u are doing it for the right reasons i think its great.

lol i was playing around, imho i think ur wheels look terrible, but thats just me, just as im sure u think my car doesnt look the best. but theres nothing wrong with that, each to their own, as long as u are doing it for the right reasons i think its great.

yeah its cool

i think they are some of the better chormies getting about

but im still not a fan

trying to swap them as we speak, but no one in tas has good wheels :P or wants to swap

I've hated before, had an E36 325 BMW, thumped through every pothole, had no power until the accelerator was clicked right to the floor then it'd drop two gears and fly off. Electronics were useless, urgh

yeah im falling out of love for my s2 as wel.......

Im back in love with my car. Was over it during my tenure with my ex - and now that that has finished, im enjoying it again! :)

got a lightning fast gtr... havent driven in since i ran the motor in... and i dont want to lol

id rather someone offered me cashed for it than drive the bloody thing... the love is gone

I almost got guilted into washing the rat the other day.................almost

It's clean and looked after where it counts (interior and bay) body is very straight but I dont have enough garage space for it so meh.

you all wont to complane!!

i got my gts-t r32 june 08

drove it 4 six months loved it

droped 6k in to it

was all going fine till november 08 i was driving throw rockdale syd at 40kph due to snaped of cultch pedal(off the fire wall)

on my way back to my work shop to fix it 6pm in the arvo when i got pulled over for my exhaust being gurgley said the pig!

and then was told to follow him to the local rta crack down site!!!!

i was nice about it till i got the list & fine!

excuse spelling

front mount not enganeried

bov vent 2 atmospher

air filter box not standerd

ajustable sard fule reg

cat punched out(dident know it melted)

98 dbs exhaust insted of 92db

rims to big to wide on rear 275/35r18s

rear wing to sharp!!!!!

bonnet pins(may injure some won if i hit them???? from rolling over the bonnet!!!)

gages on apiller x2

tacho & shift light mounted to high! ( not at all check me pics!! )

rear & rear quater windows tinted to dark!

sticker on front window to close to rego sticker 1/2 an inch

led rear taill lights not adr aproved

boddy kit to low (standerd gtr kit on a gts-t lowered 1inch droped)?

and some other things

all = 2k in defects just before xmas

& and an epa test fine!!!!!!

plus car is now completly standerd and still wont pass the epa test will ont the 4k test not at idle :-(

arrrrrrgggggg

and now its june my car has been sitting in my garage since december!

and know one can seen to help me lean it out with out speending 2k on a link plus ecu

so dont complane!!!!!!!!!!

but i still love it thow lol

p.s i got a cops phone number thow lol & it was a chic i think!?!

last year my car was defected 3 times within less than 3 months of driving. i couldnt drive it for the first 4 months last year due to a broken foot, so the rest of the 8 months of the year were divided between between being off the road due to damage, being on defect, and some driving.

i got a 32 gtst;

been epa'ed countless times(most recent was last friday...sad)

lost my licence 3 times now and im only 21

dumped so much cash into it

shit breaks all the time

as soon as you fix one thing something else dies

sucks up petrol like theres no tommorow

but i think about it like a pain in the ass g/f thats awesome in bed, im willing to put up with her as long as she performs where it counts!

but i think about it like a pain in the ass g/f thats awesome in bed, im willing to put up with her as long as she performs where it counts!

this is sig worthy

mines a daily.

it's maintained.

it's boring.

I'm not going to spend any money on it.

I don't like it.

It is not practical...

and it is for sale.

so after 2 R32's and 1 R33, I don't think I'll return to another skyline.

For good this time.

not like the other 2 times I said it.. lol

mines a daily.

it's maintained.

it's boring.

I'm not going to spend any money on it.

I don't like it.

It is not practical...

and it is for sale.

so after 2 R32's and 1 R33, I don't think I'll return to another skyline.

For good this time.

not like the other 2 times I said it.. lol

Forrester GT is where its at for practicality and some go