SAU Community

Why Shouldnt I Sell The Skyline For A Wrx?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying fluffy cuz.... Any time you want to bring your banana boat to the strip or track, let me know, I'll leave it in the dust of my GTR killer! When you see her power to weight ratio it will have you lining up at the closest VW dealership ready to hand over the keys to your skyrice - beware they may only give you $600 trade in (quote from redbook)

As for ms gtarse, if you saw my biceps and perfectly sculptured abs, I would have you on the bonnet of your GTR badged N/A skyline in a heartbeat, I promise. You would literally throw yourself at me, and although I have guns that would put arnie to shame, I think I would have a little trouble catching you!

littlestory.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol!

As for ms gtarse, if you saw my biceps and perfectly sculptured abs, I would have you on the bonnet of your GTR badged N/A skyline in a heartbeat, I promise.

Were you stroking yourself to that one with a mirror in one hand?

ugh, please don't feed the troll .. :P

Troll? I don't understand what that witty remark means, or the reason behind name calling. One thing HULK will always do is tell the truth, and unmask the wolves within the sheep...is that what you are psoraisis, a wolf?

Hulk never lies, and no matter how much the truth hurts, I will tell it.

I've owned a mix of cars, from rotaries, v8's, turbo's, you name it, the hulks owned it (besides the xr6 that ms gtarse claims). But I will NEVER sell my GTI (gtr killer), not even for a million dollars.

Drive a heavily modified polo gti and you will realize it's like chalk and cheese, there's no comparison. The polo is light years ahead of the rest of the pack.

Ah piss off all of you. Thats the comparison thats been going on for the last couple of pages. You come on a skyline forum and ask us about cars and (surprise surprise) you get an overwhelming response that (wow) skyline is the way to go.

no we get completely made up crap by a bunch of backwards hat wearing burger flippers. I dont see any GTR owner supporting the mis information in this thread

If the same question was asked on the WRX forums the inverse would be true.

we try our best to keep uninformed boostloosers quiet by being nicely grilled.

Oh and at any decent power levels they chew up and spit out CV joints like a fat man with a box of chicken pieces at KFC.

oh dear, is this what you ricers flipping burgers wanting to buy that monster tacho for your car to match the checkerboard floormats talk about all day?

110,000km mine including trackwork, CVs are fine as is everything else. where do you people get this info from????

Congratulations assymmetry - your an idiot. Hope thats going well for you. I was in fact referring to the C-RED Evo. Pick up HPI No. 95. Tell me that isn't a good looking car with amazing performance in that package.

automatic homo-spec with 20z? does it come in candy pink with clear tail lights? with optional bullet hole stickers? Yeah seen quite a few lancers like that, like your VL? Here's one I saw, you bitchez R JLS of WRXs

SKyrine-LOL.jpg

Sh*t don't get me wrong - fair enough you like your rex. Good on you - I can appreciate what they can do. I just don't prefer them to most other cars in the same price bracket. Just as you probably won't understand why I built a 500 horsepower carb fed V8 instead of building a boxer engine.

yeah I'm sure runs on RON98 BS, make sure you run the injector pulse another 10milliseconds then you'll be run 9s.

*walks away from thread never to return*

*dawson_crying.gif

you'll be back, you're a insecure bullshitting ricer

PS a question form a REXNET member for you guys

Sorry but i gotta ask this - Why do 95% of all skyline drivers feel the need to wear hats while driving?
Edited by Asymmetry

Bye Hulk. It's bad enough listening to your bullshit on Rexnet, for the good of the Skyline community I'm ending this now.

Thank f**k for that.

Edited by PM-R33

damn this thread has turned to shit.

Here I was thinking I'll simply provide a bit of truthful info about WRXs to help the misinformed understand WRXs better (page 4), but good info is now irrelevant, people just want to have a go at each other.

Go for an Evo. Hell i'd take a '92 Evo 1 over a MY08 STi; it may be old but at least there wont be understeer.

There's a reason the Evo vs STi/WRX Eastern Creek scoreboard reads 3-0 to the Evos.

Hello to all the rexnetters! :P

You obviously struggle to steer a car well.

My stock standard STI has absolutely no understeer, actually a bit of oversteer.

My old MY00 WRX also had no understeer after some simple suspension mods etc.

No shit you I rate as one the biggest wankers on any forum.

I see you travel from forum to forum preaching on about Evos. How sad are you?

Go read my post about WRX/STIs on page 4.

I tried to give good advice about WRXs, without any hint of putting down another car, whereas all you do is put down everything and praise the almighty Evo.

Evos are awesome cars, but owners like you who continually brag on about them like they are Italian supercars put me off Evos altogether.

A mature car enthusiast has respect for other performance cars, even if they are not to their taste.

But in this thread all I see is dick waving from so many people.

no we get completely made up crap by a bunch of backwards hat wearing burger flippers. I dont see any GTR owner supporting the mis information in this thread

we try our best to keep uninformed boostloosers quiet by being nicely grilled.

oh dear, is this what you ricers flipping burgers wanting to buy that monster tacho for your car to match the checkerboard floormats talk about all day?

110,000km mine including trackwork, CVs are fine as is everything else. where do you people get this info from????

automatic homo-spec with 20z? does it come in candy pink with clear tail lights? with optional bullet hole stickers? Yeah seen quite a few lancers like that, like your VL? Here's one I saw, you bitchez R JLS of WRXs

SKyrine-LOL.jpg

yeah I'm sure runs on RON98 BS, make sure you run the injector pulse another 10milliseconds then you'll be run 9s.

you'll be back, you're a insecure bullshitting ricer

PS a question form a REXNET member for you guys

gold x2