SAU Community

Why Shouldnt I Sell The Skyline For A Wrx?

Order of prefrence

Evo

Skyline

WRX

number 400 VW Polo GTI

It goes by taste and whatever you like to drive.

Hulk you obviously don't know what a GTR is as you will be sitting there dumb founded that a ricer has owned your Ass!

Came across an r35 lately?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're turning into a new rogercordia, go f**k off elsewhere back to your polo forums ... dumbflamin mongrel..

I dont know who this rodrigez cordless bloke is, but im hear to unearth the truth to all you skyrice owners with my VW Polo GTI (skyline, wrx, sti and V8 killer)

What a tosser... VW forums are Vortex and Watercooled :P ...

Got lost did you?

You obviously skipped english class that day......spreading legs for the HPE teacher that day perhaps?

Order of prefrence

Evo

Skyline

WRX

number 400 VW Polo GTI

It goes by taste and whatever you like to drive.

Hulk you obviously don't know what a GTR is as you will be sitting there dumb founded that a ricer has owned your Ass!

Came across an r35 lately?

2 actually, and you can guess where they finished? I could only make out the front of there car in my rear view mirror about 4 secs into the race!

You've obviously never come up against a heavily worked Polo GTI before.

I suggest if you ever get to drive one to wear a neck brace, the torque is leathal, and will have you flopping around on the ground like a mullet out of water without one

Ah piss off all of you. Thats the comparison thats been going on for the last couple of pages. You come on a skyline forum and ask us about cars and (surprise surprise) you get an overwhelming response that (wow) skyline is the way to go.

If the same question was asked on the WRX forums the inverse would be true.

Congratulations assymmetry - your an idiot. Hope thats going well for you. I was in fact referring to the C-RED Evo. Pick up HPI No. 95. Tell me that isn't a good looking car with amazing performance in that package.

Sh*t don't get me wrong - fair enough you like your rex. Good on you - I can appreciate what they can do. I just don't prefer them to most other cars in the same price bracket. Just as you probably won't understand why I built a 500 horsepower carb fed V8 instead of building a boxer engine.

Take your panties and untwist them.

*walks away from thread never to return*

lol... you're kidding me right??

pm r33, i saw your feature in hpi, your car is impressive, not to my taste but its your car... it has gone beyond simple bolt on mods.. your car would start to spool up when his is dying off... last time i looked, i didnt see any r33 gtst's in superlap... or time attack in japan... or production car cups... or rallying... and they are very rarely seen in targa style events and hilll climbs... so you had a bit of fun with him in a straight line yeh?? wow..

215-220@all four is extremely mild and has no need for a fuel system upgrade yet, not if he has an sti engine... which vf does he have?? as sti's already came with a much larger turbo than the standard vf20 on the rex's.

ive seen a stock looking (clearly engine wasnt stock) my99 wagon do a u turn and then light up all four wheels by just standing on it, not dumping the clutch... just putting the foot down... i have been impressed by wrx's ever since.

The photos for the feature was taken 12 months ago to nearly this exact day, car has a lot more done to it now, but that's irrelevant.

Can you please explain what you mean by my car would start to spool when his is dying off? My car makes full boost, 1.5bar, by 3500rpm and pulls all the way to 7500rpm, so im a bit confused what you mean by that statement.

What does comparing my car have to do with time attack in japan or anything like that? Starting to make this a bit personal don't you think? Of course they aren't seen much in those events, since most people in those events have deep pockets, so why start with a lower ranged car when you can buy a GTR? I'll be racing my car in hill climbs and bitumen sprints as soon as i have the cash ready and the car setup the way i want it.

You are obviously impressed fairly easily if you see a WRX wagon getting some wheel spin and suddenly have the balls to target me out and start preaching to me don't you think?

this is my random little opinion... but isn't it a bit stupid to be putting the rwd's in with the awd's? they aren't in the same class.. if your going to be comparing evo's/sti's/skylines... they are using their best.. so why don't we compare with GTR's? or is that not fair? i mean i love most turbo's i love car's in general!

but wouldnt it just be better if you compared an evo/sti/gtr... for they are all the top sort of range of their class..all japanese...

on the other hand... comparing a 33 gtst or something to the normal wrx or whatever, it's possible but it's just more of what you want..wanna go round that corner sideways or wanna go round it with LOADS of grip :P your choice on what fun you have

my conclusion, as long as it's japanese.. buy it :yucky:

Well said man. I actually like WRX's, a few of my friends have them and are great cars. I was simplying commenting on what some one said that a WRX would "destroy" 90% of GTST's and that simply not the case, hence my comment. Suddenly i get targeted my old mate with a bit of a personal attack on my car.

not to my taste but its your car...
That comment really necessary? Couldn't have kept that one to yourself, felt the need to put it out there to make yourself feel good? Edited by PM-R33

being a wrx/sti owner for many years and having driven heaps of them, had the opportunity to drive an r34 gtr with basic mods such as exhaust tune and boost and all I can say is what an absolute utter disapointment. Having never driven one before, my first impressions when turning the key were...this is going to be good..after a thrashing for more than half the day...i got out of the car feeling like I had just driven one of those kermit green backyard turbo charged vn commodore wagons that tare the streets up down logan yo...

my sti would mince this thing up in standard form in any gear...

Just heard about you, Hulk go back to your XR6 forum.. have u sold the faamily sedan yet?

For the record, I also heard about that troll Asymmetry or that try hard from Rexnet. I have my friends there (yeh - thanx for that link.. reading it is hilarious) and I'm not sayin anything. Waht a bunch of tools. I don’t suffer from schizophrenia like those repeeat offenders that troll thru forums from forums they clearly don’t belong. What? You don’t have friends on your own neighbourhood?

You obviously skipped english class that day......spreading legs for the HPE teacher that day perhaps?

2 actually, and you can guess where they finished? I could only make out the front of there car in my rear view mirror about 4 secs into the race!

You've obviously never come up against a heavily worked Polo GTI before.

I suggest if you ever get to drive one to wear a neck brace, the torque is leathal, and will have you flopping around on the ground like a mullet out of water without one

Right so you are claiming your car can do 0-100 quicker than 3.2 seconds. So inturn you are claiming that your car is quicker than a Veron. Go tug your snake else where mate and wake up from never never land.

lol going by your profile you have a 10 second STI, and you're comparing that to a very lightly modded R34 GTR??

EPIC FAIL

my sti would mince this thing up in STANDARD form in any gear...

R31.....EPIC FAIL :P

Right so you are claiming your car can do 0-100 quicker than 3.2 seconds. So inturn you are claiming that your car is quicker than a Veron. Go tug your snake else where mate and wake up from never never land.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying fluffy cuz.... Any time you want to bring your banana boat to the strip or track, let me know, I'll leave it in the dust of my GTR killer! When you see her power to weight ratio it will have you lining up at the closest VW dealership ready to hand over the keys to your skyrice - beware they may only give you $600 trade in (quote from redbook)

As for ms gtarse, if you saw my biceps and perfectly sculptured abs, I would have you on the bonnet of your GTR badged N/A skyline in a heartbeat, I promise. You would literally throw yourself at me, and although I have guns that would put arnie to shame, I think I would have a little trouble catching you!

Edited by :HULK:

ugh, please don't feed the troll .. :P