SAU Community

S15 Engine Swap

Matty1989

Thanks for the help guys was just looking into it as looking to start a new project if i loose my licence so i got something hot and dam quick wen i get my licence back coin is no issue wen it comes to this as half my family are mecahnice and build prefromce veachils so i get everything at cost and laboutr is free lol

Good luck with that. Getting family to do an engine swap in their own time for no money and no monetary gain with a car and engine they probably have no idea about? What could go wrong?!

ah leave him alone. Yes you can but why bother? As stated, it's not original, and $10k put into an SR20 will really liven things up, ESPECIALLY if labour is free and parts come at cost. The RB25 conversion is simpler and will go like stink anyway, if you simply must do it, but RB26DETTs and 2 wheel drive is gunna get out of hand. Quickly. I once read about a bloke who took his 92 Celica and dropped in a twin turbo 1UZ V8 engine, all engineer certified. Then stated it was a prick to drive.

yeah i have been in some fairly out of control cars myself my step vrother currently drive a f6 typhoon that at 220kms u can punthc the cluthch in adn it will send ti side ways at 220 and my cousinn dries a te cortina running a twin t4 turbo 250 crossflow my family wen it comes to thing like that dont do it for the cash for family they do it cause they love builkding cars and thats the big diffrence between a good meachnic and a dam good mechanice one dose itjust for money the other dose it cause he loves the cars