SAU Community

Nsw Stagea Owners

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

I won't be making it tomorrow will have to get to the next meet.

Had the M35 in for a drive line vibration found it to be universal joint. Not replaceable. So Having tail shaft modified to enable fitment of replacable universal joint.

Have fun.

Murray

Hi Guys

I won't be making it tomorrow will have to get to the next meet.

Had the M35 in for a drive line vibration found it to be universal joint. Not replaceable. So Having tail shaft modified to enable fitment of replacable universal joint.

Have fun.

Murray

Spewing, hopeful it won't cost too much and won't be off the road too long.

If this meet goes well we will have to do something every 3 months or something.

Out of interest how many km's has your M35 done? Just wondering if it's distance or hard driving that has caused the problem, that's the first time I've heard of anyone with a universal joint problem since I brought my M35 (February 09).

What size polo do you need, Eugene? I've got a few here, and have more ordered for the sizes that have sold out.

I've got plenty of caps though!

I'll take a med thanks nick!

so wot we doin are we meeting sum where and cruisin there or just meetin onsite .ill bring a few snags and a loaf of bread

Depends where you are coming from, there is a small group of us meeting on Abbott Road, Seven Hills (Opposite Macca's & BP) around 2pm for departure about 2.30pm, going to Rhodes via the M2 motorway.

If this suits, your more than welcome to join us.

oooo, is there a car lovers or anything near the meeting place? i may have to bring some supplies down and do a little tidy up when i get there??? let me know asap, me and wifey are leaving newy at 12

thanks guys

I probably won't bring any food but will have 20 copies of FAST 2009 JDM so anyone who gets a copy has to throw me a bread crumb :D

I've got FAST, but not the 2009....so i think ill have to trade you some sausages....i will also have bacon and eggs :)

hmm fooooood

the sky is clear today guys, so wash your cars!!

Man im at fkn work n i dont finish til 1 :D

Anyone wanna come wash mine for me? Preferably women in bikini's???

Man im at fkn work n i dont finish til 1 :D

Anyone wanna come wash mine for me? Preferably women in bikini's???

im doin mine now but id be happy to supervise the bikini washers at your place lol

Shit, I only just woke up, dont think i am going to make it over :D

Where are u coming from? There's still heaps of time, and we'll be at the actual place for quite a while....