SAU Community

Nsw Stagea Owners

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can organize a car-park/location down the end of Leeds street in Rhodes after hours if we need a venue.

just an FYI though...if FW's start doing heli's or stupid shit it will stuff it for us all.

Agreed, that is something I would expect from say the Sydney WRX or Silvia club or even the Ford/Holden creatures. . . . .

Stagea owners are more refined, stylish and classy. . . . . M35 Owners more so. . . :)

Jules

my insurance company (ex insurance company) said too many claims are being made on Stagea's. Has to be the C34's as I have not heard of any M35's having bingles. And we are all too sensible to do that.

Maybe not Jetwreck with his 17 year old mental state :)

Only two sleeps to go.. :)

Then I will be a NSW M35 owner for about 12 hours...

Then I will the other VIC M35 owner on the forum...

Should mention, that I did see a M35, not blue in colour, past Fountain Gate the other week... so there are more out there..

Haha! Now only 1 Sleep!!!

and you don't have to worry about the exhaust pickup either.

Your M35 better be available for a viewing this weekend mate :)

I have seen other M35's around including the one you are referring to.

Unfortunately 2 of the 4 I have seen (other one is near Geelong, there is also one up towards Ballarat) are owned by me and my mate :D

Location is Rhodes is pretty much OK to go. I also have another industrial location thats private property in Buffalo RD in Gladesville we can use.....owner has OK'd it.

Just need dates and time people.

P.S. I have an excellent place for Photo's Rhodes at the moment...our empty warehouse!!!

Location is Rhodes is pretty much OK to go. I also have another industrial location thats private property in Buffalo RD in Gladesville we can use.....owner has OK'd it.

P.S. I have an excellent place for Photo's Rhodes at the moment...our empty warehouse!!!

an empty warehouse sounds great to me, regardless of weather etc. we would be able to pop bonnets and do comparisons etc etc.

All in the safety of a secured venue so no passers by start sticking noses in etc. where they are not wanted.

I give a thumbs up to this idea, nice one Jet!

Rhodes works well for me. . . . Sunday would be even better

Jules

I've no objection to it being a Sunday, probably a bit better than doing it of an evening.

What's everyone else think?

I could probably do either a week night or the Sunday but would have to be an afternoon. But I know I am away from Sunday 2nd till the 5th May.

Cheers

Andy

Seeming as though Jet is kindly providing the (possible) venue, I think it would be nice to wait for 3 weeks or so until his beast is back on the road.

Plus I really want to see the high flow job he done on it :D

I'm sure a few of you other petrol heads wouldn't mind checking out the work that has been done to it.

Seeming as though Jet is kindly providing the (possible) venue, I think it would be nice to wait for 3 weeks or so until his beast is back on the road.

Plus I really want to see the high flow job he done on it :D

I'm sure a few of you other petrol heads wouldn't mind checking out the work that has been done to it.

very much agreed, so if Jet provides a venue and date then we all can start to plan. .

Edited by Paramour

Jet,

As above, we are waiting for you :P

If you formulate a date (a sunday) and a time based around when your car will be back on the road, and then let us know.