SAU Community

How Would You Build A Street Sleeper?

people don't expect too much from a stock R32 GT-R these days, especially when other person is driving when driving a modified Evo or something.

im not saying a stock looking one can't be made faster then a stock one, But a stock one isn't a slow car either and I don't know anyone who would look at a Gtr and say "look at this piece of shit, it's got no hope" their reputation is just to great

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not saying a stock looking one can't be made faster then a stock one, But a stock one isn't a slow car either and I don't know anyone who would look at a Gtr and say "look at this piece of shit, it's got no hope" their reputation is just to great

+1

+1 on this. No skyline (regardless of model) will ever be a sleeper. No matter how stock it looks.

I have to dissagree, My 32 4 door was stock and no one even knew what it was. I had to keep telling people it was a r32 skyline. i have never been pulled up, followed or other wised had any issues with the cops.

N13 Nissan pulsar with a CA18DET, I used to have one had 350hp atw & ran 12.2@124mph wheel spin 1st second third. Would bag the tyres at 100kph on the highway. I miss it

Here is a vid of it at willow bank when it was putting down about 220hp

Edited by GTR260

Mates Ke55 with ca18det, no photos with granny rims but has venetians old man hat and lawn bowls stickers :P

29671210150756751110304.jpg

22886010150756751320304.jpg

30660101501815094953045.jpg

30660101501815095003043.jpg

32GTR seats may be the give away lol

Thats awesome! Hey, were the first few pics taken at port Adelaide? Old woolsheds?

Edited by AshR34GTT

nope as they are diffrent on the sedan to the coupe.

Ah ok, fair call then.

Yeh we took a fair few that day

Lol, that area is awesome for all sorts of photo shoots. It's used a lot. Must admit the first time I seen it I thought 'photo shoot'.

i still think the best streest sleeper is the MX83 Cressida

They're getting a bit 'done to death' - but you can't be the combination of a built 1.5JZ single turbo with a stout A340 transmission behind it, R33 front brakes, coilovers, MA70 supra LSD, sticky tyres on stock rims - all underneath a brown/beige metallic paint, white venetians, doyleys on the cream leather recliner seats and a 'I <3 BOWLS' sticker on the rear window.

They're the penultimate grandpa car, and nobody would even think twice. I'd even run a massive network of mufflers just to make sure it was virtually silent around town........and an external gate to screamer.

EDIT: just re-read this thread from back to front - seems like everyone else has the same idea. So. I concur.

Edited by SMOKEYC34

My mate's 808 is a great example of a nice street sleeper, sure the whole old Mazda rotary has been done a lot but...

177445_255564111225544_61215093_o.jpg

Smoothie wheels, red/white wall tyres, rear venetians and a sun visor.

Oh, and it also runs 10's with a full interior and numberplates - not bad!