SAU Community

Built Rb26 + Top End Parts - Wa (ready For Inspection Can Build Complete If Required)

hi, got a built rb26 engine for sale heres the list

-Brand new gtr block from nissan (86mm bores)(cryoed prepped line bored etc etc)

-Tomei oil restrictor

-R33 gtr crank (cryoed balanced drilled)

-Crower rods (these were made to order apparently the best of the best according to in tune performance which is where most of this stuff came from)

-Cp pistons with cp rings and gudgeons

(all assembled)

-Head is from a r33 gtr

-Ported and polished

-Jun valve springs

-Jun 272 cams

-engine and head prepped and machine work done by ADS

(can be assembled if required)

(Also got all the original throttle bodies and manifolds and stuff)

ive got a lot of other stuff too depends on what ppl want

- ATi balancer

- High energy sump and pickup ( to suit Rwd)

- Blitz drag cooler

- 840cc injectors

- Jun oil pump

- N1 water pump

- HKS timing belt

-OS giken cam gears

- Clear cam gear cover

-Painted rocker covers in a nice dark blue

-Microtech lt12s wired to suit rb26

- Jun 260 cams that i changed early on

- trust oil cooler kit with filter relocation

Price is depending on what your after so if any of this stuff grabs you just pm me and ill give you the price. ( please dont hassel me about not providing a price i dont want to give it to the highest bidder or anything i just want to sell as much as possible in one go. ( Prices will be decent too i want this stuff gone!) If someone wants the bottom end with no head thats cool or if they want the head etc or the sump whatever im flexible!! pics of various stuff available as of tomorrow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a lot of other stuff too depends on what ppl want

- ATi balancer

- High energy sump and pickup ( to suit Rwd)

- Blitz drag cooler

- 840cc injectors

- Jun oil pump

- N1 water pump

- HKS timing belt

-OS giken cam gears

- Clear cam gear cover

-Painted rocker covers in a nice dark blue

-Microtech lt12s wired to suit rb26

- Jun 260 cams that i changed early on

- trust oil cooler kit with filter relocation

Price is depending on what your after so if any of this stuff grabs you just pm me and ill give you the price. ( please dont hassel me about not providing a price i dont want to give it to the highest bidder or anything i just want to sell as much as possible in one go. ( Prices will be decent too i want this stuff gone!) If someone wants the bottom end with no head thats cool or if they want the head etc or the sump whatever im flexible!! pics of various stuff available as of tomorrow

What is the pricing on this stuff ?

Bottom end is assembled and will be sold as one piece thats

cp pistons, crower rods, king bearings, arp main studs, new nissan block, cryo balanced polished crank, tomei oil restrictor and crank sleeve for oil pump. complete ready to go. $5000 (Perfect if you have popped your gtr engine) ( ive got 3k worth of work at the machine shop plus parts this is a crazy price so not negotiable sorry.

Head will be assembled on thursday with 272 cams $3500 ono

Cam gears are yours for $300 - cerbera

Clear cover thing is $150 its a genuine trust/greddy one

Jun cams are 264 9.7mm lift $550

Blitz drag cooler is 600x260x100 to suit gtr $900

Trust oil cooler kit (to suit r33 gtr places oil cooler in front of radiator) is $850

Microtech LT12s wired and tuned for standard rb26 running 15 psi made 340 at the wheels $900

High energy sump suit rb26 RWD skyline/silvia $900

dont mind posting gear nationwide, prices are negotiable, pics can be sent on request

Very interested in top end, willing to buy just need to find out how engineering it to a R34 goes, since its from a 33, that and want to do a rb30 bottom end from a series 2 VL so not sure how engineering certs go on that since they are both older models than my crapbox.

If you know anything about that or can lighten the issue up for me id be 99% willing to buy the top off you and maybe other things depending on what ill need for set up, might be interested in the sump aswell if you message me.

PM me if you want to sell. [email protected] if you want to speak to me personally or email me.

Thanks,

Josh

I have a few ideas dude but if i was you id search through the tech section is this forum because theres pretty much everything you need to know about rb30's in there. ( and even some stuff you dont need to know). However the head has changed its getting assembled with 264's instead of 272's

272's getting sold seperatly for $550

just a reminder =

* All items for sale are brand new *

and jun oil pump,ati balancer,n1 water pump 840cc injectors and hks timing belt are sold

Trust/Greddy oil cooler kit includes oil filter relocation kit too cause ive had a few questions about that

Edited by mrsparkle

• 2 weeks later...